Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
There is no reason to have another referendum as we had one in 2014 that was won fairly and squarely.Unfortunately our useless and selfish government and also some staunch Natioanlaists cannot accept the result and therefore the people that live in Scotland are suffering. Even ex SNP MSPs are now saying let's move on.
And thankfully I do not know many people at all with these separatist selfish views and at last these people are getting less and less.
Every day something comes out about how bad the SNP are doing at theor job in every sector. Do you not think its about time they concentrated on getting these things better than asking time on keeping threatening us with another referendum ? The chunts use any excuse they can to threaten us with this. They really are a repulsive party
I have never voted SNP in my life but I consider myself savvy enough to understand that at the independence referendum I wasn't voting for the SNP. It's a shame that many others didn't understand that.

However the end result was that No won and as a believer in democracy I accept that however it would be gracious of those who voted No to admit that the conditions they were offered to vote No haven't been met.