+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brownhill

Brownhill

Looks like he has potential and Could develop into a good player given time .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I agree. His older brother is a decent player and plays for the RAF so it is definitely in the family. Good luck to the lad ---just give him chance to develop!

My thoughts as well Alfie, I think the lad can play, just give him time.

We paid £10 million quid for this lad. He just needs to adjust to the speed of the EPL, then he will be fine.

He was the one who won the ball and passed wide to Mcneil for the goal.Tremendous potential once up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    He was the one who won the ball and passed wide to Mcneil for the goal.Tremendous potential once up to speed.
    Good engine on him, box to box player. Also has a terrific shot on him. Just give him the encouragement to let fly just outside the box. He will show us what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Good engine on him, box to box player. Also has a terrific shot on him. Just give him the encouragement to let fly just outside the box. He will show us what he can do.
    malwayne -----I totally agree with this assessment, I just hope that the 'fans' do give him the chance to develop and keep off his back for the odd mistake. something which many fans failed to do with Jeff Hendrick.
    I am really looking forward to my next visit to the Turf just to see which player suffers the wrath of the lady who sits just behind me ---she will be lost without Hendrick to moan at!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    malwayne -----I totally agree with this assessment, I just hope that the 'fans' do give him the chance to develop and keep off his back for the odd mistake. something which many fans failed to do with Jeff Hendrick.
    I am really looking forward to my next visit to the Turf just to see which player suffers the wrath of the lady who sits just behind me ---she will be lost without Hendrick to moan at!
    Three old chicks behind us will have to find another target for their regular torrent of abuse.

Step up Matty Lowton, the three old birds are not to fond of you either mate!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Three old chicks behind us will have to find another target for their regular torrent of abuse.

Step up Matty Lowton, the three old birds are not to fond of you either mate!
    It is so sad BT, however, I reckon that you could be correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I think the old biddy will be happy with Brownhill Sub, he looks like being twice the player that Jeff was/is. It's all opinion, but I was never a big fan of Hendrick, although he was a trier and he did run around a lot, I'll grant you that. Maybe the fee had something to do with it, if we'd picked him up on a free, or paid a couple million, I might have been more forgiving, but we paid a lot of money for him, and he never looked remotely worth it to me. Every time I watched him I had a picture at the back of my mind, it was the Derby Chairman with a pair of binoculars hanging round his neck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)