+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Barnsley v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Got a bad feeling about this , from what I've seen personally Rovers are a better side than they've been given credit for this season .

This is a tough , tough game and we are under severe pressure because I think 3 points is an absolute must .

There's absolutely no margin for error what so ever now .

We need four wins from the seven remaining games and this has to be one of em in my opinion tonight .

It could quite easily all end tonight with other results going against us midweek also OR it could go absolutely the other way .

Monumental game tonight .

I fear we'll gerra reyt arseoylin toneet.

Wivved a bitta luck rarnd aar goal recently and it could balance art toneet wi shots hitting bar gooin in and deflections gooin in.

Like a cheap Blackpool hostel toneet--no clean sheets.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-06-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Got a bad feeling about this , from what I've seen personally Rovers are a better side than they've been given credit for this season .

This is a tough , tough game and we are under severe pressure because I think 3 points is an absolute must .

There's absolutely no margin for error what so ever now .

We need four wins from the seven remaining games and this has to be one of em in my opinion tonight .

It could quite easily all end tonight with other results going against us midweek also OR it could go absolutely the other way .

Monumental game tonight .
    Agree, 3 points is a must but Rovers have crept up on the blind side this season and will quietly fancy a top 6 place. Bradley Dack has been a revelation since signing for Rovers scoring plenty from midfield but a dunt know if he's injured at minute? Sam Gallagher and Adam Armstrong are also in their ranks, affordable players with proven records in this division that we should've been looking to sign over the last couple of seasons in my opinion, especially with the profits made from the sales of our best players.

Instead we wasted around 2 million quid on Schmidt and Wilks who've brought almost nothing to the table. Am not having a dig at them two because it's obviously difficult being thrown in at the deep end and tha can't exactly expect em to hit the ground running. However, my point is more based on signing inexperienced untried players at this level for quite a lot o money yet Adam Armstrong (who we know all about) and is proven in the championship cost Blackburn 1.75 million. A know which player ad rather ev. As SB sez- profit afooar ambition.

When tha looks at the contribution of a lot thattev been brought in 2019 in tha begins to wonder abart the recruitment team--

Green
    Miller
    Thomas
    Schmidt
    Wilks
    Andersen
    Sibbick
    Bahre
    Diaby
    Oduor

I think strubydoo will make changes and play our wonder kid Miller after his successful loan at scunny against "black"burn

Good side Rover's , that game v Bristol other week was a good watch , plenty of goals in their squad , it wint be enough for them tuneet though !

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I think strubydoo will make changes and play our wonder kid Miller after his successful loan at scunny against "black"burn
    Think Chaplin will start tonight but I can see Miller making the bench .

I'd like to see Thomas replacing young Brown and Odour coming in on the left hand side for Ritzmaier , get some proper width in that side and get some bloody crosses in .

I hope he starts Chaplin, Woodrow looks like he needs dropping to be fair! Can we play Wilks? At least Dack is injured for them which is a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I hope he starts Chaplin, Woodrow looks like he needs dropping to be fair! Can we play Wilks? At least Dack is injured for them which is a positive.
    No Wilks can't play Perky .

Teams unchanged from saturday other than Jordan Williams coming in for Ludewig who drops to the bench .

Needed a shake up for me personally but let's see how it plays out .

Playing young uns Palmer, 2 x Williams.

Is he planning for next season div 1.

If he is I'd like him to give Odour more gametime I think hes the one with the most potential.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast