+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 140 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Would it be acceptable to the outraged if we could bring in Malky with Michael Jackson as his assistant?.Just a thought troops.
    Wouldn’t have been an issue as Michael would have been bleached white by now

[QUOTE=petermackie;39525148]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Dees really will cling to any straw they can in the hope of scoring a point here or there. Have you lot got a pot to piss in yet or not?[/QUOTE
    No trying to score any points just asking why boy keeps mentioning me... don't you worry about us we'll be fine... were you an emailer?🤭
    Hi Peter - the boy just misses you mate. I have emailed my disgust at the possibility Michael Jackson will be dancing on the touchlines at tannadice. Not because of his colour or bleached colour but the fact he has been faking death for all these years. I read the daily star and i know what im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No sure why you keep mentioning me...but 🙈
    Patter you misunderstand, I miss your reliable updates on our club
    Btw hopefully you have advised Nelms on the lube he will need although you might also advise him to get the WD40, we wouldn't want his computer to break down during the video hearing
    Keep up the good work lad

Just a thought lads but maybe keep race/racism challenges out of this thread and board (unless we want an OT). Im not a mod but find it dissapointing a long standing poster was called racist for a michael jackson joke. If thats being racist im 100% all for being a racist then.

You will always get jokes at matches or messageboards and aye some could be construed one way or another - but its one thing being racist and another joking about a pathetic (or sad you choose) ex public figure who was ridiculed not for his colour but because he was a prick. Actually no he was also ridiculed because he seemed to want to change colour. Thats probably very heartbreaking in many ways and maybe says a lot for the issues being addressed now but overall im with jarvis cocker on this guy. Finally, its funny and will be joked about if we have a manager called micky mellon and assistant michael jackson - why? because immature humour is sometimes the best way to cope with a fvcked up world.

ahhhhhh - i feel better now. And post isnt directed at any poster i promise just i think its best to leave the subject out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Just a thought lads but maybe keep race/racism challenges out of this thread and board (unless we want an OT). Im not a mod but find it dissapointing a long standing poster was called racist for a michael jackson joke. If thats being racist im 100% all for being a racist then.

You will always get jokes at matches or messageboards and aye some could be construed one way or another - but its one thing being racist and another joking about a pathetic (or sad you choose) ex public figure who was ridiculed not for his colour but because he was a prick. Actually no he was also ridiculed because he seemed to want to change colour. Thats probably very heartbreaking in many ways and maybe says a lot for the issues being addressed now but overall im with jarvis cocker on this guy. Finally, its funny and will be joked about if we have a manager called micky mellon and assistant michael jackson - why? because immature humour is sometimes the best way to cope with a fvcked up world.

ahhhhhh - i feel better now. And post isnt directed at any poster i promise just i think its best to leave the subject out.
    Whilst I completely agree with your sentiments regarding the thread and think that once the new manager is appointed then this one ought to be closed and a new Micky Mellon one started. I don't agree regarding the racism issue. It's just apparent that some folk clearly don't understand why some remarks actually are racist and why others are not. But I've said my piece on the subject and I'm not going to argue it further. Malky probably would get my point though having done the diversity course.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Whilst I completely agree with your sentiments regarding the thread and think that once the new manager is appointed then this one ought to be closed and a new Micky Mellon one started. I don't agree regarding the racism issue. It's just apparent that some folk clearly don't understand why some remarks actually are racist and why others are not. But I've said my piece on the subject and I'm not going to argue it further. Malky probably would get my point though having done the diversity course.
    no worries - one thing is we all have to continue to educated ourselves to learn especially on this issue. I wasnt having a pop at you btw i just wasnt in agreement with your comments about GBs post. Some of the others have been racist in my view, even if meant in jest. A lot of confusion, distrust and conflicting rhetoric going around about the topic and if thats not addressed nothing will change. But thats for a different day and thread. Have a good day sir.

FFS Alert - Bristol City may look to get Micky from Tranmere (source akin to taxi driver in Bristol but thought id ping it to see if any press or rumours anyone else heard)

FFS Alert - Bristol City may look to get Micky from Tranmere (source akin to taxi driver in Bristol but thought id ping it to see if any press or rumours anyone else heard)
    Where you seeing that Ffs bang goes my chippy again 😂

no worries - one thing is we all have to continue to educated ourselves to learn especially on this issue. I wasnt having a pop at you btw i just wasnt in agreement with your comments about GBs post. Some of the others have been racist in my view, even if meant in jest. A lot of confusion, distrust and conflicting rhetoric going around about the topic and if thats not addressed nothing will change. But thats for a different day and thread. Have a good day sir.
    No worries pal 👍

Haven't read this however I have just read Jacko might not be coming. He's thinking it over. Fitness coach Andy Hodgen has apparently agreed to move with Mellon.

Page 140 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)