+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They make up the rules has has they go along, no one's got a clue what they should or shouldn't do. Boris is way out of his league.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    They make up the rules has has they go along, no one's got a clue what they should or shouldn't do. Boris is way out of his league.
    Which after all is probably a good job because no one in the whole wide world has been here before, there is no Rule Book written to cover this Virus, so Jezza & Miss Diane would be facked at the first hurdle.
    No Instruction Manual holding pictures with captions beneath to even point them in the right direction.

Anybody watch the Trump v Biden debate?

I didn't but I can imagine that this tweet summed it up well....

"No minds were changed, and everyone in this country is now dumber for having listened to it"

and

"I literally have no idea who won this debate. I just know we all lost."

or

"I think both candidates did great. I’m really excited we have these two great choices, though it’s a bit agonizing we can each only pick one."

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Anybody watch the Trump v Biden debate?

I didn't but I can imagine that this tweet summed it up well....

"No minds were changed, and everyone in this country is now dumber for having listened to it"

and

"I literally have no idea who won this debate. I just know we all lost."

or

"I think both candidates did great. I’m really excited we have these two great choices, though it’s a bit agonizing we can each only pick one."
    I would say Biden edged it, if only because he didn't lose his cool over Trumper's personal attacks. Other than that it resembled a shouting match.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I would say Biden edged it, if only because he didn't lose his cool over Trumper's personal attacks. Other than that it resembled a shouting match.
    As was said this morning, there was no winner, but one loser - the American people. (Maybe that should be losers!).