+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA v Burnley Match Preview

WBA v Burnley Match Preview

The Hawthorns has rarely been a happy hunting ground for the Clarets though on our last Premier League visit there a wonder strike from Ashley Barnes and a goal from Chris Wood were enough to give us a 2-1 win. Jay Rod featured for the Baggies that day and if fit may line up for Burnley tomorrow against his former club. My one trip to the Hawthorns saw us lose 2-0 Boing Boing and as I left the ground I came across some very disgruntled Clarets who had suffered similarly they said at the hands of West Midlands Police. This really is a game where Burnley need to pick up all 3 points. West Brom sit one place and one point above us in the table. They do have a goal threat but their defence has also been porous. Slaven Bilic a notable defender in his playing career will be keen to put that right. His management career has been as chequered as the shirt of his native Croatia but it has been more hit than miss.Danger player could be Grady Diangana an England Under 21 attacking midfielder West Brom signed from the Hammers. We need Nick Pope and our defence to be back to their best. Will Dunne get to partner Tarks? COYC!

Must win or must not lose?

I think we should go for the three points, one is not much use.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Must win or must not lose?

I think we should go for the three points, one is not much use.
    They have Robinson and Robson-Kanu out
    Gallagher Grosicki Heghazi are 75% likely to be fit
    Gibbs back after suspension

We have Cork out till late a November, Mee and Lowton out Till November
    Jay, Berg and Long are 75%
    BPF only 50%

A 6 pointer

What Berg crocked again !! I'm shocked, you could knock me down with a feather.

"Jay Rod featured for the Baggies that day and if fit may line up for Burnley tomorrow against his former club."

This is an alarming drop off from your usual impeccable standards Outwood, as you must know the game is on Monday. Pull your socks up man, don't let it happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Jay Rod featured for the Baggies that day and if fit may line up for Burnley tomorrow against his former club."

This is an alarming drop off from your usual impeccable standards Outwood, as you must know the game is on Monday. Pull your socks up man, don't let it happen again.
    I somehow got it into my head that the match was to be played today. Football on a Saturday. Just what was I thinking?

What Berg crocked again !! I'm shocked, you could knock me down with a feather.
    Johann we're hopeful on. He had a tight groin when he was away and came back but we're hopeful that's settling down so shouldn't be a major concern."

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Johann we're hopeful on. He had a tight groin when he was away and came back but we're hopeful that's settling down so shouldn't be a major concern."
    Johann making a cup of tea would be a major concern for me, and I would hope Sean has ensured he lives in a bungalow.

Johann making a cup of tea would be a major concern for me, and I would hope Sean has ensured he lives in a bungalow.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I somehow got it into my head that the match was to be played today. Football on a Saturday. Just what was I thinking?
    Must have had your non-league head on Outwood, talking of which you and BT will have to get over to Clitheroe again as soon as the lockdown lunatics will permit it. Proper team this season, unbeaten in the League and into the 3rd round of the FA Trophy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)