+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry City Post Match Thoughts

Only upside is that I hope we dump the dumb 352 formation.

That there are so few teams that play it says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’m up at 8 tomorrow Frog 1 hour drive and need to beat 32 other players who have much higher handicaps than my 5 ...and it’s going to piss it down
    It'd be be 33 if I was playing. 🤣

No need to panic. Think it might get worse before it gets better though.

Cam,
    As I said in the pre match thread, we have a very poor record in 6 pointer 'must win' games and also in games where the general fan consensus is that we 'should win'. Coventry are on a decent run and obviously we didn't help ourselves in the way we played. That 4 point gap above is is looking very wide at the moment but who knows what will happen Tuesday? Just 7 days ago we were unlucky not to beat Bournemouth but naturally that's been forgotten.

Giddy,

Some posters on here appear to have memories that would challenge a goldfish

What has got got to do with today’s game?

Yes we played well against Bournemouth so you could argue why we play **** today?

After reading most post i can understand why people are saying calm down, PW hasn't much of a budget and not as good players as some teams.......BUT...

...today, we couldn't string 3 passes together. Think Wiles needs a rest to recharge. Passes going astray and lumped up to no one. We have player who can't trap a bag of sand.....Worse of all, we had no organisation anywhere, no leaders and......NO mom....(maybe Blackman)

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It'd be be 33 if I was playing. ��
    You can serve the refreshments and build bridges ...and CAM can be my caddy

3-5-2 with Woody as part of the back three is just unfair. It's unfair on him as he need cover and help now and again and it's unfair on the rest of the team. We were set up to fail.
    Disappointing, very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    3-5-2 with Woody as part of the back three is just unfair. It's unfair on him as he need cover and help now and again and it's unfair on the rest of the team. We were set up to fail.
    Disappointing, very disappointing
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I think you've nailed it re the booze Peri. The pain of a bad result can be dulled a bit by the pre-match pint, meeting mates etc. Watching it on a screen with the missus likely to disturb you at any minute (she just wouldn't listen your honour) merely exacerbates the pain
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    You can serve the refreshments and build bridges ...and CAM can be my caddy
    I can't even look at some people in the eye! How am I to build bridges?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast