+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving manager’s eleven v DHB

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Based on the first 25 mins, I think we could’ve won that game if we’d not had hedges sent off. We did as well as could be expected down to 10 men and with the ref on their side.

Can only guess that Wright was taken off due to just being back from injury and saving him for forthcoming games.
    Keep on clapping happy ��

McInnes another weak interview. The red card should have been lambasted by McInnes. The lack of injury time should have been lambasted by McInnes. Goldson falling over at every opportunity should have been lambasted by McInnes. Show some passion FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It only happens because Aberdeen wanted it brought back. It only continues to happen because AFC allow it.

Milne is clearly a useless hun rimming c*nt. What’s Cormacks excuse?
    Ah well, at least we scored to spare the complete embarrassment of a whole season without even scoring against them. Go us.

The above fae Mason sums it up exactly for me - I know I probably should, but I just can’t get past this.

For years we knew everything was stacked against us, finance, governance, media, geography, everything.

Despite that, despite the constant disappointments of the last 25 years and despite the fact we must have at some point countenanced this 11-1 debacle, the financial splits, TV rights rules & everything else that massively favours the cheeks, I remained hugely emotionally invested in my team.

Then Rangers died. We had a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the whole setup. The balance of power, the finances, the governance, summer football (if we wanted) everything that is completely stacked against us. I couldn’t wait.

Yet what happened? Nothing.

Why? Because an Aberdeen chairman, yes the chairman of my club AFC, decided that the status quo - basically what we saw yet again today - was preferable to removing the power from the cheeks and allowing the majority to decide what’s what.

Not only that, he also rubbed it in time and again with his constant rimming of the hun and his appalling “Scottish football needs a strong Rangers” chat.

We also raised not a peep about the same club pish and the fact they basically got let off scot free with years of deliberate and systematic cheating. Aye, cheating that caused our club severe financial difficulties and meant thousands of us paid thousands of pounds to watch a rigged league. Milne couldn’t care less about any of that. I simply couldn’t believe it.

Now we hear recently that Celtic kyboshed any chance of an Atlantic League - despite the likes of us wanting to at least explore the possibility - because it didn’t suit them.

Quite happy for us to vote with them on 11-1, but as soon as something we liked the look of didn’t suit them, we can fuuck off.

No surprise there though for anyone with any common sense. What a shower of spineless mugs they must think we are.

So now we’re at the point where almost all that emotional investment and the commitment I had, has pretty much gone.

I can’t see me getting a ST again any time soon. I watch the games, keep an eye on what’s going on, but the passion I had has all but disappeared. The hun winning the league will probably finish it off completely if I’m honest.

I’d love it if he could, but I can’t really see anyway Cormack can get that back.

This is Milne’s legacy. Utterly appalling and for me personally, rather sad actually, that I now feel like this about the club I’ve followed for over 40 years...

Ye missed oot the loving cup

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    I did 😳😀.

It wasn’t meant as an exhaustive list.

That would take far too long and be even more depressing...

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    ^^^^ this. The “tradition” was this was drunk from on sevco’s first home game in the year. Certainly didn’t see any Celtic representative drink from it last week.
    Shameful how we bow down all the time without a whimper. Kris Boyd said it “Aberdeen are where Aberdeen should be”. They now expect us to doff our cap to all things Glasgow.

On the basis that you might as well be hung for stealing a sheep as for stealing a lamb, I'd have preferred a proper doing today rather than provide McHunnis with another 'close but no cigar' lifeline.

I'd have preferred a draw or win but I'm an optimist not a fantasist.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    ^^^^ this. The “tradition” was this was drunk from on sevco’s first home game in the year. Certainly didn’t see any Celtic representative drink from it last week.
    Shameful how we bow down all the time without a whimper. Kris Boyd said it “Aberdeen are where Aberdeen should be”. They now expect us to doff our cap to all things Glasgow.
    And we do - constantly.

It’s pathetic and sickening...

It’s not as if we get any thanks for our boot licking. Can’t even walk round Glasgow in a suit

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Ah well, at least we scored to spare the complete embarrassment of a whole season without even scoring against them. Go us.

The above fae Mason sums it up exactly for me - I know I probably should, but I just can’t get past this.

For years we knew everything was stacked against us, finance, governance, media, geography, everything.

Despite that, despite the constant disappointments of the last 25 years and despite the fact we must have at some point countenanced this 11-1 debacle, the financial splits, TV rights rules & everything else that massively favours the cheeks, I remained hugely emotionally invested in my team.

Then Rangers died. We had a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the whole setup. The balance of power, the finances, the governance, summer football (if we wanted) everything that is completely stacked against us. I couldn’t wait.

Yet what happened? Nothing.

Why? Because an Aberdeen chairman, yes the chairman of my club AFC, decided that the status quo - basically what we saw yet again today - was preferable to removing the power from the cheeks and allowing the majority to decide what’s what.

Not only that, he also rubbed it in time and again with his constant rimming of the hun and his appalling “Scottish football needs a strong Rangers” chat.

We also raised not a peep about the same club pish and the fact they basically got let off scot free with years of deliberate and systematic cheating. Aye, cheating that caused our club severe financial difficulties and meant thousands of us paid thousands of pounds to watch a rigged league. Milne couldn’t care less about any of that. I simply couldn’t believe it.

Now we hear recently that Celtic kyboshed any chance of an Atlantic League - despite the likes of us wanting to at least explore the possibility - because it didn’t suit them.

Quite happy for us to vote with them on 11-1, but as soon as something we liked the look of didn’t suit them, we can fuuck off.

No surprise there though for anyone with any common sense. What a shower of spineless mugs they must think we are.

So now we’re at the point where almost all that emotional investment and the commitment I had, has pretty much gone.

I can’t see me getting a ST again any time soon. I watch the games, keep an eye on what’s going on, but the passion I had has all but disappeared. The hun winning the league will probably finish it off completely if I’m honest.

I’d love it if he could, but I can’t really see anyway Cormack can get that back.

This is Milne’s legacy. Utterly appalling and for me personally, rather sad actually, that I now feel like this about the club I’ve followed for over 40 years...

Sums up exactly how i feel, i usually just post "Milne is a clunt/pr1ck"

That wee sevco loving rat has done for Scottish Football and add into that his Shuttle Bus Arena brain fart just shows what an utter clunt of a Chairman he was.

Not sure Cormack is much better, time will tell.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast