+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 161 of 299 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2981

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

5000 words! Like I said...an essay.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Drifting back on topic, I see QANTAS are planning to make a vaccination mandatory on international flights. If they do, then I'm sure other airlines will follow suit ( if only to avoid being sued).

Given the evident reluctance on the part of certain religious groups to vaccinate, this should make air travel much safer as regards 9-11 risk! 😊
    Although no less irritating regarding pre-flight security checks

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    5000 words! Like I said...an essay.
    Call it what you want, it meant I was taken into the local city to research it at library on various days by history master and it always ended with him buying a beer for his underage student. Essays were always 3 page things this was about 20 and was marked towards final grade. Think of a better word and I'll use it

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Although no less irritating regarding pre-flight security checks
    Just flash your "international vaccination certificate" and job done. Could spell the end of MA's visits to Pride Park?

Call it what you want, it meant I was taken into the local city to research it at library on various days by history master and it always ended with him buying a beer for his underage student. Essays were always 3 page things this was about 20 and was marked towards final grade. Think of a better word and I'll use it
    How many quills did that take?

At least 20 cartridges fill of turquoise ink! Kids today don't know they've lived until they've had to rewrite half a page instead of backspacing thru a badly phrased sentencee. We weren't allowed to use pencils and that black so called ink rubber thing just gouged a hole in your paper

Just flash your "international vaccination certificate" and job done. Could spell the end of MA's visits to Pride Park?
    On a serious note...I suspect such certification will be unavoidable, although I also suspect there’ll be huge problems as far as counterfeit certificates are concerned. As regards MA and PP...that would be genuinely sad and raises real issues...i.e. many may be more sympathetic to those who avoid the vaccine for possible medical reasons than on religious/moral grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    On a serious note...I suspect such certification will be unavoidable, although I also suspect there’ll be huge problems as far as counterfeit certificates are concerned. As regards MA and PP...that would be genuinely sad and raises real issues...i.e. many may be more sympathetic to those who avoid the vaccine for possible medical reasons than on religious/moral grounds.
    what would the moral grounds be? Are you using the right word? Strikes me as immoral and I'll include 'on the grounds of religion' in that

Aye, but for all the sympathy they have to make a hard and fast ruling as there would be no point bodging it, like the must wear masks unless you don't want to and shout loud enough.

I suspect it will only be a temporary rule (2 years?) if they do impose it, as by then your annual covid jab will be as regular as your average flu one.

"Grooming"?

Page 161 of 299 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)