+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play-off game at Dens

Play-off game at Dens

Any truth in the rumour that 500 fans will be allowed into the Bobby Cox stand for this game ??

Not heard anything yet. Sure it was stated earlier in season that if small crowd was allowed back tickets would be offered first to the earliest season ticket buyers

500 in Bobby Cox should mean 500 in Shankly and at least 500 in Mainer and 250 in SE.

I'm led to believe it's only the Bobby Cox stand, no fans in any other part of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I'm led to believe it's only the Bobby Cox stand, no fans in any other part of the ground.
    Makes absolutely no sense. Massive wide open spaces not getting used but OK to corral 500 people into one end? Only sensible option is to open the two ends and Main Stand, all home fans so not like it'll be difficult to police unless our over officious stewards make it difficult of course - I'd leave The Derry closed as the facilities are not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Makes absolutely no sense. Massive wide open spaces not getting used but OK to corral 500 people into one end? Only sensible option is to open the two ends and Main Stand, all home fans so not like it'll be difficult to police unless our over officious stewards make it difficult of course - I'd leave The Derry closed as the facilities are not the best.
    Excellent suggestion. Let's hear something from the club. Need them to speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Excellent suggestion. Let's hear something from the club. Need them to speak up.
    Please God no statement.....any statement ends these days with....stay safe.....Scottish equivalent of have a nice day....means nothing and completely and utterly insincere.

Stay safe, have a nice day together I've not yet seen or heard but probably only a matter of time.

Think club should have something to say. Show that they are thinking about the club. Not heard much from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Please God no statement.....any statement ends these days with....stay safe.....Scottish equivalent of have a nice day....means nothing and completely and utterly insincere.

Stay safe, have a nice day together I've not yet seen or heard but probably only a matter of time.
    You have a nice and safe day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You have a nice and safe day now.
    🙂

My optician insisted on running through his "safety procedures and requirements" on the phone before I went Doon and picked up my contact lenses the other day.

It was basically a safety procedure for knocking on the ****ing door......these cretins give you no peace anywhere now.

I'll have to perfect an Indian "it ain't half hot mum" accent for these type of interactions, just for the fun of it.

Goodness gracious me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)