+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a Semi here in Brisbane?

Getting a Semi here in Brisbane?

Hi folks,

A long time since I posted, and I never have very regularly.

I'm struggling to find a way to watch this weekend's Semi down here in Brisbane. Does anybody have any intel on supporters groups down here (we've only just moved back to Oz, in February) or know if Premier Sports can be accessed here in Oz? I've contacted them directly but haven't had a response.

Cheers!

I would say using a VPN that makes it look like you are in the UK would most likely do the job...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I would say using a VPN that makes it look like you are in the UK would most likely do the job...

Cheers. A VPN is my fall back plan - keen to find some other Arabs to watch it with if I can. Or just get it direct via Premier (if possible) to save faffing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileDundeeUtd View Post
    Cheers. A VPN is my fall back plan - keen to find some other Arabs to watch it with if I can. Or just get it direct via Premier (if possible) to save faffing.
    Hope you access it CDU. I have Arab Family in Bribie Island but that's probably like from here to Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Hope you access it CDU. I have Arab Family in Bribie Island but that's probably like from here to Paris.

Hahahaha - not quite, but not exactly around the corner either. The distances between places here can be ridiculous!

It should be available on international DUTV

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    It should be available on international DUTV
    Will it though? DUTV can't show games that are on Sky, would the same not apply to Premier Sports?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Will it though? DUTV can't show games that are on Sky, would the same not apply to Premier Sports?
    They only can't show them in the UK, they can show them abroad

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...ON-SUNDAY.html

That's the link from the Aberdeen game which was on the BBC, so couldn't be shown on DUTV PPV, but was available to non UK subscribers

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...ON-SUNDAY.html

That's the link from the Aberdeen game which was on the BBC, so couldn't be shown on DUTV PPV, but was available to non UK subscribers
    Ah right, I stand corrected 👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)