+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021 live games

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think your loss is our gain as all the 'old British white men' commentators seem to have found refuge over here in the US working for ABC/ESPN
    Sadly though, Gary Lineker is still here

What a game this France v Switzerland game is. Switzerland missed a pen which could have put them 2-0 up.

France went 3-1 up and now it’s 3-3 with some absolutely sensational goals. Brilliant commentary too from Clive Tyldesley and Ally McCoist. Extra time starts presently.

Fantastic game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    What a game this France v Switzerland game is. Switzerland missed a pen which could have put them 2-0 up.

France went 3-1 up and now it’s 3-3 with some absolutely sensational goals. Brilliant commentary too from Clive Tyldesley and Ally McCoist. Extra time starts presently.

Fantastic game.
    Correct, on all counts

Fantastic game.
    Yep, we've been spoiled today with the two games. This is the tournament of lots of near shocks but mostly the big boys coming through. I'm sure the French will too but be nice to see an upset

Fantastic game.
    After these two games today, I wonder what England v Germany will be like tomorrow? Anyone care to hazard-a-guess

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    After these two games today, I wonder what England v Germany will be like tomorrow? Anyone care to hazard-a-guess
    Obvious Cam. 7-6 England win with Slabhead hat trick and Gerd Muller scores last second own goal from half way line with header to seal the win.

Kane scores too. But that's being ridiculous.

Will excuse a relatively quiet period of extra time but for me the best game of the tournament to date. FRANCE MISS THEIR LAST PENALTY
    Switzerland win 5-4 and will play Spain in the Quarterfinals. Amazing What a game.

Go the Swiss! What a game!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Obvious Cam. 7-6 England win with Slabhead hat trick and Gerd Muller scores last second own goal from half way line with header to seal the win.

Kane scores too. But that's being ridiculous.
    Why ridiculous?

There’s been a few OG’s in the competition so far

Some quality penalties tonight, & a good game.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast