+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 410 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    Seem to remember you laughing at the folk predicting we'd go down in 2015/16...

This squad is worse and without Benji there to single handedly keep us up, we're bang in phucking trouble!
    The squad that missed out on top six by a point is worse than the squad that finished 12th that had 10 pts by December? Makes no sense,I'm not saying we shouldn't be worried at all like we were last season when it began but the team showed they were more than capable of competing and this league isn't the great, the teams outwith the top two were poor last season on the whole and we aren't weakened as yet

If we lose Benji and don't replace him with a good keeper then I would worry because a strong keeper is key to doing well, it instills confidence in the defence and team

The Rogers rumour is a worry as he is bowfin, but as it stands we have Benji and hopefully are looking for an able replacement incase he goes

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The squad that missed out on top six by a point is worse than the squad that finished 12th that had 10 pts by December? Makes no sense,I'm not saying we shouldn't be worried at all like we were last season when it began but the team showed they were more than capable of competing and this league isn't the great, the teams outwith the top two were poor last season on the whole and we aren't weakened as yet

If we lose Benji and don't replace him with a good keeper then I would worry because a strong keeper is key to doing well, it instills confidence in the defence and team

The Rogers rumour is a worry as he is bowfin, but as it stands we have Benji and hopefully are looking for an able replacement incase he goes
    I think its Rodgers as NO1 and Newman as NO2 mate IF a big enough bid comes in for Benji that is.I'm past worrying now though.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think its Rodgers as NO1 and Newman as NO2 mate IF a big enough bid comes in for Benji that is.I'm past worrying now though.
    Has Newman recovered from his injury?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Rumours we are interested in Rogers from Killie as replacement for Benji if he leaves

NOOOO !!

From what i saw last season Rogers seemed poor

Also if we lose all the points Benji earned us last season on his own then we are in serious DANGER
    just gets better and better doesnt it...

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

YES! Take out Benji and replace with Zwick, Szromnik, Kawashima and we'd have been in deep trouble last season.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Has Newman recovered from his injury?
    I am not sure mate,he was hopeful of being back for pre season,if not we can always bring in another youngster until he's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    YES! Take out Benji and replace with Zwick, Szromnik, Kawashima and we'd have been in deep trouble last season.

Add Shankland on as many one on ones as mckay missed and we'd have been fine, a silly comparison tbh, not like that team were conceding left right and centre all season, it was winning 1-0 missing chances and losing 2-1... The howlers came more in December from szromnik mainly as mixu for some reason preferred him to zwick, he cost us pts at Inverness and Tynecastle, different level of useless to zwick or kawashima

The way we were set up didn't help us with how many shots we were giving opponents, this lessened as the season progressed

The team last season was better than defensively (not just keeper) than most of the crap at put up with from 1998-2006, so weird to compare them to 2016 side

This team is the one that got promoted and stayed up, they deserve a lot more credit and confidence than they are getting

well, another day passes and no one signed or any rumours of signing

Nowt on Scott Burns twitter for a few days either.

Magic... ��

Noticed number 7 and 9 shirts have no been allocated. Hopefully they will be soon

Noticed that mate, fingers crossed aye

Page 100 of 410 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)