+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: County on Saturday

County on Saturday

Despite the positivity and stuff, this is one of those games we could get a kick in the teeth, think this season is one we should enjoy as Arabs, the vibe is good, the relationship is there between manager, players and fans, we are a hardworking side enjoying what they are doing, plenty energy that allows us to compete even in Glasgow, it's going to be a good but not without downs and setbacks, btw everyone should get to Easter Road in a fortnight, that's gonna be class 😊

This one though, County aren't that bad, they should have won at Motherwell on Sat by all accounts nevermind come away with nothing, while I want a win it we end up not losing it before the international break fair enough

Same kind of work rate and performance as second half with Hibs then we will win it I feel but don't urn up they will get their first 3 pts

Hopefully unchanged from last week, assuming Liam Smith and Mulgrew are still missing. The good news is Freeman won't be facing Jota and Abada come Saturday.

3 points will keep us above celtic who have a mid table clash with the Sheep.

Harkes has 2 in 2 in the League, 3 in 3 would be nice. Levitt seems to be growing in confidence too.

C'mon United, let's cement 5th with a thumping home win.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Hopefully unchanged from last week, assuming Liam Smith and Mulgrew are still missing. The good news is Freeman won't be facing Jota and Abada come Saturday.

3 points will keep us above celtic who have a mid table clash with the Sheep.

Harkes has 2 in 2 in the League, 3 in 3 would be nice. Levitt seems to be growing in confidence too.

C'mon United, let's cement 5th with a thumping home win.
    Can't wait for this one, although its a potential banana skin. Hope non STC turn up and we get a good crowd and really get going from the first minute. If we do I predict a win. If we don't and give them a wee bit encouragement it's going to be a slog.

So happy to be excited at an upcoming game, last season was mince

This will be an interesting one as its probably the first match we should be expected to dominate. Could be a match where Levitt really shines

This will be tricky. Coonty are actually playing no bad and have been unfortunate. By all accounts they probably should have beaten Hearts and quite possibly Well last time out so if they were sitting in another three or four points it wouldn’t be unjust. They are one of those teams just ‘waiting for a result’. Let’s make sure it’s not against us. As opposed to pretty well every game this league season, this is suddenly one where we’ll be expected to win, and possibly win well. Hopefully we’ll ignore such distractions and keep doing what we’ve been doing latterly and secure the three points. 1-0 would totally do me fine.

Overall, these next four games will by and large dictate our season. If we come out of this block with nine points plus then we’re going to be top six, no question. Phuck it up and come out with just a point or two then we’ll undo what has gone so far and suddenly it’s bottom six and looking over our shoulder which is more likely…………..

It would be great if we could just play every match the same way. (impossible I know) But.... we do seem to have some sort of game-plan, and not too afraid to have a wee go at the so-called big guns.

Agree with the banana skin menshie, could go pear shaped (no fruits intended)

Would be great to see us go out there and play our own game and get a good result. I think it might just be possible.

Gless................ 3 quartirz ful

I expect our team will come out fighting and well up for it.

Can't afford a slow start like we had vs Hibs in the cup game.

Maximum concentration and a wee bit of patience should see us through.

1-0 the good guys will see me delighted!

I have got Hospo tomorrow to wet the bairn's head and have my season ticket available for any Arab who is interested.Its in the ET top tier and i don't want any payment its FOC.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have got Hospo tomorrow to wet the bairn's head and have my season ticket available for any Arab who is interested.Its in the ET top tier and i don't want any payment its FOC.
    You're an absolute gent mate, hope someone can take you up on your offer 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    You're an absolute gent mate, hope someone can take you up on your offer ��
    Would have liked it to be you or Terence mate but will just have to settle for the 3 points.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)