+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stephen Glass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Did i mention he's a lying tory/unionist piece of crap!! Ans did he say the managers who applied all wanted control on his signings! Wow so c u nt cormack wanted a puppet and he got it in glas!! Fu ck cormack and f u c k all our support who are tory unionist scum your just like a fkn hun

They should've been more pressing on our , now abject looking recruitment , as bad as it's ever been.
    unless doing things different don't apply here.

Dave bringing up the missing Considine says it all.
    Probably both Considine & Taylor would be better than Gallacher/Bates

& why mention expectation . The only thing expected is that they play to the level of their inflated wages , I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Did i mention he's a lying tory/unionist piece of crap!! Ans did he say the managers who applied all wanted control on his signings! Wow so c u nt cormack wanted a puppet and he got it in glas!! Fu ck cormack and f u c k all our support who are tory unionist scum your just like a fkn hun
    Ever thought of applying to go onto the board as the voice of the fans?

Did ye I? Its was cringeworthy and it shows what a f u ucking prick he is!! He was only asked questions that our hole support ar asking! And he acted like an unhinged tory bass that he is!

Only, don't apply in writing.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 19-10-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ever thought of applying to go onto the board as the voice of the fans?

Did ye I? Its was cringeworthy and it shows what a f u ucking prick he is!! He was only asked questions that our hole support ar asking! And he acted like an unhinged tory bass that he is!

Only, don't apply in writing.
    Just utterly raging DD and I bet that raith game cormack told glas to rest players. It's a joke and we are screwed we hom in charge