+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpie Circle tonight

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Just watch the Altrincham episode with Leigh Curtis#agenda. That will give you some answers.

So much disrespect, they should have been embarrassed when they watched it back, and you just know he would

Like so many of his supporters/viewers on here , they both needed a reminder that they are just a local sports journalist and dedicated fan when talking like that about professionals.

No doubt Mace was inbarressed by his childish/petty comments regarding Burchy, that's why we became the ''cesspit of morons''. Because we called him out over his remarks.

Just watch the Altrincham episode with Leigh Curtis#agenda. That will give you some answers.

So much disrespect, they should have been embarrassed when they watched it back, and you just know he would

Like so many of his supporters/viewers on here , they both needed a reminder that they are just a local sports journalist and dedicated fan when talking like that about professionals.
    I’ll give it a watch, thanks a lot. I personally liked the previous manager, so it will be interesting to hear what he had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    I’ll give it a watch, thanks a lot. I personally liked the previous manager, so it will be interesting to hear what he had to say.
    It's episode #30 and interesting is one word for it. Would be interested to hear your thoughts afterwards.

It's not just the manager they both go after in such a disrespectful way, my favourite line was from Curtis who said and I quote:

"Name one player signed who has made the team better?"

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Asking durhampie to “do one” seems a bit much.

... ah, you mean do something along the lines of The Magpie Circle 😆

No I don't want durhampie to go anywhere, he provides far too much entertainment. Plus he goes to every game home and away don't ya know and that's really important

No I don't want durhampie to go anywhere, he provides far too much entertainment. Plus he goes to every game home and away don't ya know and that's really important
    I get more entertainment watching Notts than listening to the radio. But I'm glad you find me amusing, otherwise you would just have your radio for company in your one bedroom flat...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I get more entertainment watching Notts than listening to the radio. But I'm glad you find me amusing, otherwise you would just have your radio for company in your one bedroom flat...
    Ermmmmm two bed cottage and a Google Home currently thank you very much lol.

Who doesn't? And I bet you moan far less about the wireless and magpie circle too

As for finding you amusing, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. The fact it's unintentional is by far the best bit, so don't be going anywhere. You are part of the NCM furniture#viva

Who doesn't? And I bet you moan far less about the wireless and magpie circle too

As for finding you amusing, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. The fact it's unintentional is by far the best bit, so don't be going anywhere. You are part of the NCM furniture#viva
    Welcome to the 1,000th episode of "I'm superior to you" on NCM.

Unfortunately, this series will run and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Welcome to the 1,000th episode of "I'm superior to you" on NCM.

Unfortunately, this series will run and run.
    He likes to think he is, but we all know differently.. God help the people he works with, i could imagine him being a real creep and back stabber..

Getting back to the point, I think Magpie Circle was prone to suffer from being long-winded, repetitive, alarmist and overbearing to guests (not sure why Chloe turns up). I think it would improve greatly if Mace took a step back and let Stal host it.

But I haven't listened since that episode when the knives were out for Burch. Not that I was ever a fan of Burch. But I did start to listen to this one and gave up quickly because of the poor quality. It didn't seem to have changed much, to be honest.

You know that I am an old fogey but what on Earth is a Google home? Do you have to search to find it every evening!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast