+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Huddersfield v The Millers.

What? Why?

Thought Ferguson might come on for Bramhall. Maybe Kioso still not fully fit🤷*♀️

Some of em are playing like they don’t want to be here. I’d let Ogbene go. He’s not as good as he thinks he is.
    Time for the Chairman to spend some money, but I don’t think even that will be enough.
    Will make us a laughing stock if we go down again.
    I bet the manager wishes he had stayed at Exeter.

Oh ffs. Great play from Basil creates clear chance for Lindsay who slices it well wide. We needed that to give us some kind of lift

I’ve could have scored that.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Does tony Stewart pay below minimum wage in his company
    At this rate of football, we know what Tony Stewart will say when we get relegated, his old saying being -

" We have learnt our lesson, we will get things right next time ", same message every time we get relegated.

Tony pays for a manager to do a job.
    Another crap one here, get Evans back, at least he had some passion. This one dead from the neck up.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    We seem completely lacking in confidence. Everybody seems frightened and wants to get rid of the ball as soon as they can - to the man next to them
    Not a surprise with the results. That's where Warne was good. Always seemed to have them play hard. MT doesn't seem to be getting that but given the injuries and chopping and changing formations it's not a surprise we don't look like we know what we are doing.

If only Ogbene could stay on his feet. He goes down too easily

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Bramall slow at tracking back, helped them with their second goal.
    True but wing backs will always need to push forward, hence the need for the sides centre half to cover. As it was, for some reason, McCart was well forward of Bramall and while side was left unnecessarily unprotected. Bramall will get the blame as he was turned and left chasing, but the space should be covered for the wing backs going forward surely?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast