+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Huddersfield v The Millers.

MillersMad Matchthread - Huddersfield v The Millers.

I think that you'll agree with me in saying a win tonight will finish off a fantastic year for the Millers. Yes there have been down sides like Paul Warne leaving but when he did so he ledt us in the best league position than we'd been in since Ronnie Moores side won down at Millwall.

The World Cup farce that went on did nothing for us except end a dreadful run of very tough matches. The ending of which gave us bragging rights over the whole of South Yorkshire! It's a rare thing and we should make the most of it.

We lifted a trophy in a cup competition the first time at the new Wemberlee stadium and that followed a very good end of season which saw a raw talent dug up again by Scotty to secure promotion with a cracking goal.

Our style of football has changed from a hoofball as some call it to a controlled possession game played in midfield which has been responsible for some cracking goals.

We're in flux at the moment and as Paul Davis said 'we're no langer a Paul Warne team but not yet a Matt Taylor team. Paul Davis has played another blinder in his reporting on the Millers. A fan and he's become a good mate of mine. He loves the club and the Advertiser has had to change to stop rouge reporters stealing his material and posting them online. He's a wheel in the cog of what makes the club worth supporting and along with the media team at the club run by Sam Todd we're kept upto date with the goings on. Actually when you think about it the only thing we crave is for them to to answer the romours of which there are many, weekly but they my not have heard them so they can't stop them.

I'm Waffling on so I'll leave this intro with a Happy New Year message. I/we're fortunately spending it with Perigordmiller and his Mrs. A good time is expected.

Enjoy the match boys and girls!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

Game we can get something out of. Just look at what didn't work boxing day & try to put that right. Back 3 Wiles replacement needs changing. UTM

For me thus presents an opportunity to do a couple of things.

Assuming Cuffy is history then put Ogbene in midfield right hand side

Then play two up front with Washington and Eaves

Johansson; Harding, Humphreys, McCart; Kioso, Barlaser, Lindsay, Rathbone, Bramall; Ogbene; Eaves.

SUBS | Hemfrey, Wood, Bola, Ferguson, Norton-Cuffy, Odoffin, Washington

Back 3 better also Kioso on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Johansson; Harding, Humphreys, McCart; Kioso, Barlaser, Lindsay, Rathbone, Bramall; Ogbene; Eaves.

SUBS | Hemfrey, Wood, Bola, Ferguson, Norton-Cuffy, Odoffin, Washington
    Pettier banished to changing rooms after his own goal ?

I quite like the look of that starting XI.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    I quite like the look of that starting XI.
    Was just about to post same

Need to keep Holmes and Rhodes quiet

Name:  FD38F30F-A865-4107-9895-BB53749995C9.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  13.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Was just about to post same
    And me!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast