+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Deadline Day rumours/gossip/ or fact,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha wo saying same abart Oulare.

Ez tha finally given up on him ?
    Obbi wasn’t one of the 4 - but I’d go as far to say that a fit 6’5” tall Obbi would have given us a far bigger chance of staying up last season.
    And a player like that would probably propel the club higher up the league now.

I’m guessing Obbi was the replacement for Dike - and with Morris injured for a large part of the season it didn’t bode well.
    As much as I like the Watters deal - I’d be over the moon if we got someone with the same attributes as Obbi - eg power, height, speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    As much as I like the Watters deal - I’d be over the moon if we got someone with the same attributes as Obbi - eg power, height, speed.
    ,,,,and he could be arsed gerrin arta bed in the morning to make an appearance, never mind purrin a shift in.

Him and his mate Iseka can't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    ,,,,and he could be arsed gerrin arta bed in the morning to make an appearance, never mind purrin a shift in.

Him and his mate Iseka can't stop laughing.
    I think he is genuinely injured - cos he’s at another club and he’s still out injured.
    It’s a pity.

As for Leya - I’d welcome him back.
    He could do a job for us in this league.

Both brought to the club during a period of upheaval.
    Even without injuries it would have been difficult for them to settle in.
    And according to Duffs latest interview things behind the scenes are still not settled.

Fuq all wrong with him nudge, the fat bar steward has realised he can get paid for sitting on his ar5e!!!!
    When his golden ticket starts run out you watch, he will lose loads of weight and be super fit, play 3 or games and score some goals, he will get another contract somewhere because of this, then UNFORTUNATLY get injured again!
    Just watch that space!

Chuck him in yellow watters like we were,
    Thall see what his med eh
    Still better summat than nowt
    Good luck Maximilian

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    Chuck him in yellow watters like we were, thall see what his med eh.
    Still better summat than nowt. Good luck Maximilian
    Err I din't understand a word of that. 😆
    I think Duff more or less made his mind up about Iseka, and I was glad about that because he was/is another mickey taker.
    I hope we never see him or Oulare at the club again!.

Sorry acido, but it wor part o my initiation n rites o passage as a yung un, it’s darn bottom end o wuzbro n a sewage outflow canal, some sank, some swam cest la vie!
    It was just his surname that tickled me

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err I din't understand a word of that. ��
    I think Duff more or less made his mind up about Iseka, and I was glad about that because he was/is another mickey taker.
    I hope we never see him or Oulare at the club again!.
    I agree with you Acido , Duff made it clear early on that there seemed to be problems on the training ground with Iseka & obvious to us who have watched him at Oakwell last season that is effort off the ball was none existent , 95% of a players game is off the ball & his contribution was zero , he is bone idle & the old saying of a leopard not changing his spots appears to be apparent , get rid & try & cut our losses , as for Obi then words fail me , there always has to be a holder of "the worst ever signing " & Obi must be a strong contender for this title .

Irish Mirror Sport.
    ByMark McCadden
    * 21:24, 6 JAN 2023UPDATED22:16, 6 JAN 2023

Barnsley and Colchester have both entered the race for St Patrick’s Athletic youngster Kian Corbally.
    The 18-year-old is finally due to arrive in Newport on Sunday to train with the Welsh-based League Two side - after a flight cancellation scuppered a recent trip.
    However, League Two rivals Colchester United and League One outfit Barnsley are both eager to hijack the move.

There was one game against the Blunts, where Iseka (and Cole) ran at them and caused them loads of problems.
    And between them they almost nicked a point for us, from 3 goals down. But that was just one game, and I don't think Iseka ever really looked like he was bothered the rest of the time.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast