+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spanish fitba guy

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He's a man so the woman's lying in my eyes.

Great song.

Quickest golfers around most females, never in bother.
    The women members at Downfield GC were slow and did not bother if they held up everyone else playing behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The women members at Downfield GC were slow and did not bother if they held up everyone else playing behind them.
    Same when I was a member at Monifieth years ago , the women didn’t give a f++k and never ever waved you through , mind you most of them were in their 70s plus

Patriarchal based society is to blame apparently. Seems to me to be a sign of the times. Not entirely sure what would have happened if the Lionesses had won and a British official had acted the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Patriarchal based society is to blame apparently. Seems to me to be a sign of the times. Not entirely sure what would have happened if the Lionesses had won and a British official had acted the same way.
    Dosent matter if you behaved that way or not, if mob deem you guilty, you are guilty.

Lassie looks less than traumatised splashing about in the med on her lads or lasses boat.

I'm surprised so many men seem to enjoy being part of the mob as someday it cud be you on the receiving end.

Said before rarely do I deal with females on my own now one to one now, probably doctor is only exception.......though I'd much prefer a male doctor.....why take a chance.

I still find the Goodwillie case shocking that the state's and feminist mob thirst for vengeance and ruination goes unchecked.

The latest proposed SNP/Green justice reform bill attempted to remove a persons human right to a trial by jury of anyone accused of rape or attempted rape in Scotland, it was only put on hold by a mass boycott of Scottish lawyers opposed to the bill. The bill also proposed that judges appointed to the scheme could be removed without reason by the SNP/Greens. There could shortly be a lot more Goodwillies.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    The latest proposed SNP/Green justice reform bill attempted to remove a persons human right to a trial by jury of anyone accused of rape or attempted rape in Scotland, it was only put on hold by a mass boycott of Scottish lawyers opposed to the bill. The bill also proposed that judges appointed to the scheme could be removed without reason by the SNP/Greens. There could shortly be a lot more Goodwillies.
    State/ fem mob....we need higher conviction rates in rape

These pesky jury's don't believe everything a woman says and her story falling apart during cross examination well that's just not on .

I ken let's appoint our own judges, dispense we juries and set judges a target for conviction......or they are out.

What can go wrong apart from innocent white working class men going to jail.....**** them

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Same when I was a member at Monifieth years ago , the women didn’t give a f++k and never ever waved you through , mind you most of them were in their 70s plus
    Thank you for your post confirming that you had the same problem with women golfers who were inconsiderate to other golfers. You can be sure that if the male golfers were slow and never waved through the women golfers they would be complaining bitterly about slow play.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Nothing would have been done until one of the pushy LGBTQ+ mob complained on social media and all hell would have broken loose.

Dosent matter if you behaved that way or not, if mob deem you guilty, you are guilty.

Lassie looks less than traumatised splashing about in the med on her lads or lasses boat.

I'm surprised so many men seem to enjoy being part of the mob as someday it cud be you on the receiving end.

Said before rarely do I deal with females on my own now one to one now, probably doctor is only exception.......though I'd much prefer a male doctor.....why take a chance.

I still find the Goodwillie case shocking that the state's and feminist mob thirst for vengeance and ruination goes unchecked.
    Sadly it is now Trial by the internet’ instead of Trial by a jury’.
    In my opinion Goodwillie has had a raw deal thanks to Val McDiarmid’s public intervention and Goodwillie to take her court for his loss of trade.
    He could bankrupt McDiarmid if a judge finds in his favour.
    In my opinion there are too many feminists pushing their own agenda and as a result males are getting frightened to speak to a female. In a few years time the politicians will wake up and realise that these feminists actions have resulted in a falling birth rate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)