+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield tickets

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I've never heard such a stupid idea since laddo pulled his foreskin over his head and disappeared up his pr1ck
    An interesting but rather disturbing theory.

I always assumed laddo disappeared up his own arse.

A full Sirrel stand can out-sing a full Kop, I remember Huddersfield and Sheff Wed doing just that when we were last in the 3rd tier.

The problem when home fans were in that stand was that all of the more vocal supporters were towards one end (Z block), Y block was more expensive, you had to sit where the ticket said and was less full and X block was empty. If you put home fans in there now and they could sit anywhere - or at least paid the same price in all areas - you'd probably get as good and probably a better atmosphere. For certain if it was standing.

Some new lows on here

Yesterday I had an email from a casual friend who wanted a couple of tickets for the Mansfield game. He asked me for advice because he knew I was a Notts fan and he didn't have any previous purchase history. I looked on the website and told him I could get him a couple of tickets in the main stand, but they would be in the wings adjacent to the family stand six yard box. Apparently he had been trying for a while and was delighted to accept, so I bought a couple tickets for him.

The moral of the story is that we are clearly reaching out to new supporters as the attendances show. He couldn't get tickets easily but still kept trying. I hope the result and/or occasion will tempt them to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yesterday I had an email from a casual friend who wanted a couple of tickets for the Mansfield game. He asked me for advice because he knew I was a Notts fan and he didn't have any previous purchase history. I looked on the website and told him I could get him a couple of tickets in the main stand, but they would be in the wings adjacent to the family stand six yard box. Apparently he had been trying for a while and was delighted to accept, so I bought a couple tickets for him.

The moral of the story is that we are clearly reaching out to new supporters as the attendances show. He couldn't get tickets easily but still kept trying. I hope the result and/or occasion will tempt them to return.
    Momentum seems to be growing, would be good to hit 12000 home fans.

Attendances now are probably the best versus the level since I have supported the club. We are getting 10k as a standard for home matches regardless of opposition in L2 when money is tight. That's pretty amazing. Just goes to show what happens when you have a plan and you stick to it playing style wise and recruitment wise. Tremendous momentum has been built.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Attendances now are probably the best versus the level since I have supported the club. We are getting 10k as a standard for home matches regardless of opposition in L2 when money is tight. That's pretty amazing. Just goes to show what happens when you have a plan and you stick to it playing style wise and recruitment wise. Tremendous momentum has been built.
    This got me thinking where current attendances rank versus our history. This link is enlightening and the fact our average attendances now are comparable to the last time we were in the top flight!

http://european-football-statistics....eague/notc.htm

It’s stunning that our attendances are on the rise given the success of Forest. Many thought that would be another nail in our coffin. The attendance levels are great, but as has been highlighted, the number of kids attending is remarkable. My boys love going. They love the atmosphere in The Kop. They, like me, can’t wait for our game with Mansfield.
    A truly great time to be a Notts fan.

Notts just released a batch of another 35 seats together at back of the kop

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    Notts just released a batch of another 35 seats together at back of the kop
    Just had a quick look and there's @ 500 seats left yet scattered around the 3 home stands. Tis another 11 days yet though. I've no idea how many Notts fans that will make in total?
    Last edited by countygump; 03-10-2023 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Just had a quick look and there's @ 500 seats left yet scattered around the 3 home stands. Tis another 11 days yet though. I've no idea how many Notts fans that will make in total?

They haven't released front 2 rows of kop . Thought they would

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast