+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: News

Yeah I’m hoping the same.
    From memory they also said the willingness to spend in Jan will be influenced by our league position.
    Another win tomorrow and we’re still in the hunt for top 3.

If the rumours are true we will be looking for a new coach soon, as well as players. The word from the Swansea end is they're in for LW. Apparently it's not a done deal, but it's got to the stage of Notts naming the price (500k)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    If the rumours are true we will be looking for a new coach soon, as well as players. The word from the Swansea end is they're in for LW. Apparently it's not a done deal, but it's got to the stage of Notts naming the price (500k)
    Here we go .........

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Dyaln "BrewsterBallNews" on X appears to be the source for pushing this back to the forefront, though LW remains close 2nd favourite to Sheehan in the latest odds I saw with van Bronckhorst then some way behind at 8/1 or 10/1.

I might see what odds I can get on the number of clubs LW is linked with this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Magpike View Post
    I might see what odds I can get on the number of clubs LW is linked with this season!
    Whilst you're at it, see if you can get the odds on the number of Notts fans that will fall for it every time some joker makes up a rumour on social media

I've heard Man Utd. are after Luke to replace Ten Haag as it'll save Jim Ratcliffe paying to change the official photos.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've heard Man Utd. are after Luke to replace Ten Haag as it'll save Jim Ratcliffe paying to change the official photos.
    If Ten Haag spent less time cooking crystal meth in his RV, Man U might've had a chance this season.

We are an incredibly well ran football club and the fact the crowds are making the financial side of things easier for the brothers is a testament to how far we have come since they took over... an exciting future in store with these 2 at the helm.

We’ve gone from past chairmen constantly moaning about low attendances to the current owners having to put in less money than they thought because of high attendances.

Quite the journey.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast