+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Peter Kioso

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I am more interested about this situation than the game itself..says a lot really..
    You're right there Clarkey.........1 hour 15 minutes to go for the exciting bit to be over........then there's the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    In regards to Richardson`s interview style,seems to be on the cusp of biting somebody`s head off every time I`ve seen him,oh how I miss Warne`s interviews,rarely a dull moment.
    I hated Warnes interviews, he used to ramble on about nothing and talk utter nonsense whereas the current manager and the one before is straight up business.

Kioso has arrived at the Riverside with the rest of the team. We’ll soon see if he’s playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Kioso has arrived at the Riverside with the rest of the team. We’ll soon see if he’s playing.
    He's got to be involved then.He wouldn't have travelled if there was an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    He's got to be involved then.He wouldn't have travelled if there was an issue.
    That’s my thinking too, perhaps he was just ill after all.

On the bench.

Play him and force Posh’ hand. Not sure if it’s been posted earlier on here but Posh are trying to offload JCH to get the funds to buy Kioso, thing is JCH is refusing to move.

Thought JCH was tipped to go to Charlton but they signed Freddie on loan from Ipswich so not sure where he’ll end up
    Wouldn’t mind him at NYS how about a swap😃

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Thought JCH was tipped to go to Charlton but they signed Freddie on loan from Ipswich so not sure where he’ll end up
    Wouldn’t mind him at NYS how about a swap😃
    If he's improved in attitude, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Play him and force Posh’ hand. Not sure if it’s been posted earlier on here but Posh are trying to offload JCH to get the funds to buy Kioso, thing is JCH is refusing to move.
    Refusing to move….the posh model flaw..

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast