Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
Look, it's been a bad season, on and off the pitch. It's a bl**dy game, not life and death. Nobody is forced to go. Find another hobby for next year, maybe self-financing?
I get a lot of the latest posts have become wind ups to coincide with new member(s) to this board, but abusing each other, managers, players, staff and the owner on here won't make the team win anymore matches then usual.
I shall continue to go even if we dropped through the leagues. I went with my Dad, brother and friends, my late wife and kids. Now I go with my grandson. It's what my family do.
Couldn't agree more.

There was a bloke on Saturday about 10 rows back from me who got up on his own and was screaming in absolute rage to a point where it looked like his head might explode, I'm not sure if it was directed at TS, LR or the players as it was incomprehensible. I just thought to myself 'I could never get that angry about football'. It doesn't make you a bigger fan, it just means you've got deeper issues than Rotherham being bottom of the league.