+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: National league playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Donny are on for their 11th win on the bounce! That's how you make the playoffs and get promoted!
    Are they? Positive they drew with Colchester 2/3 games ago. Get you point about momentum though.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    We also played with pace. Bartlett,Tommy, big Dave wasn't slow either. Said many a time on here. Defenders hate players with pace. Maybe I'm old school but play footie in the opponents half not across your 18yd box from a effing goal kick. Pressure when not needed
    Agreed pace is a good weapon to have as defenders can’t really squeeze up the pitch if you can out run them it’s a dangerous game to play.

People always say “We need a plan B” I assume most take that as big boot into the mixer but at league 2 level that is bread and butter to the likes of Tozer/Flint.

Movement/pace and if you have abit of aggression too like Lee Hughes did you are in business but he was playing at a level or two below what he should for obvious reasons.

They beat Colchester 4-1 but drew against Gillingham 2-2 after being 2-0 up last game of the season.

Both will Wright and Corey Addai in action for Crawley tonight, I wouldn't mind us signing both of them.

Crawley 1-0 up as it stands.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Both will Wright and Corey Addai in action for Crawley tonight, I wouldn't mind us signing both of them.

Crawley 1-0 up as it stands.
    3-0

Crawley absolutely deserved it, McDonald's had their moments but Crawley should of won by more in the end...oh and the other playoff between Bolton and Barnsley was fantastic... Barnsley were so unlucky to go out 5-4 on agg... I love the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Crawley absolutely deserved it, McDonald's had their moments but Crawley should of won by more in the end...oh and the other playoff between Bolton and Barnsley was fantastic... Barnsley were so unlucky to go out 5-4 on agg... I love the playoffs
    Wasn't that some game. I thought they had equalised but just sneaked beyond the post. Barnsley had a right old go. Fantastic play off football.

RR giving his nutsack a good jiggle for the cameras!

Rodguis with the BIG moment for Notts County

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    RR giving his nutsack a good jiggle for the cameras!
    Respectfully of course

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast