+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2024

Well poo.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Didn't see the incident but as soon as it happened camera briefly on him & looked like fitting or body spasm when unconscious
    There's another player that goes for the header and ends up on the floor without seemingly making contact with anybody unless he was pushed, I think it must be him actually, he somehow ends up on his back.

Germany also score at the death to top the group.

They play the runner-up in England's group. That's unlikely to be England, but we'll see.

Hungary player is conscious in hospital.

Some still photographs emerging now. As the keeper goes for the ball with his right hand his lower left arm has caught the Hungary player to his side in the face and then the keeper smacks into somebody else.

Fractured cheekbone

Crazy few minutes Croatia v Italy. A sending off, crowd throwing stuff, missed penalty and Croatia scoring to go ahead, which I think would make them (or Switzerland) England's opponents in the QFs, assuming England win their group. So Southgate once again having unbelievable luck in who he has to face in order to go deep into a tournament.

& he would still fcuk it up

I know I keep banging on about how much I dislike the 24 team format, but trying to work out who plays who in the last 16 is the absolute worst aspect of it.
    As it stands, Holland are 3rd in Group D, so does that mean England would play them in the last 16 if they win the group?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I know I keep banging on about how much I dislike the 24 team format, but trying to work out who plays who in the last 16 is the absolute worst aspect of it.
    As it stands, Holland are 3rd in Group D, so does that mean England would play them in the last 16 if they win the group?
    I believe so, and we should be grateful we're not playing Austria, who would tear us apart. Ralf Ragnick has them playing so well, they are the polar opposite of England, pressing every ball. He tried to impose that system at Man United but the likes of Rashford threw him under the bus because it was too much effort for them.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast