+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There's nothing to be confused about , the EU is a neoliberal dictatorship whose core interest is to big business and to the detriment of the working class in my opinion .

Anytime I'm given a one time opportunity to rid ourselves of such an organisation then as a working class man I'm going to take it .

I'm far from comfortable as the EU headed towards a United States Of Europe , it's not my flag and it never will be .

There are far too many unelected bureaucrats within the EU who whilst decision and policy makers are also unaccountable .
    So you’re more than happy to give Billy Liar the gig then. ?
    You didn’t answer my question.
    Three ways you will be better off personally ?
    How are you likely to benefit over the next five years?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Just saw on news that Corbyns documents on nhs was posted by the Russians ffs could things get any worse
    Do you believe that Silly?

Did you believe also that Russians influenced the 2017 election result as is allegedly evidenced in a document that the government have refused to publish before the election?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    So you’re more than happy to give Billy Liar the gig then. ?
    You didn’t answer my question.
    Three ways you will be better off personally ?
    How are you likely to benefit over the next five years?
    The last thing I want is for Johnson and his henchmen taking us out of the EU however the Labour Party seem reluctant to carry out the result of the referendum so I won't be voting for anybody .

For my vote to have any value personally the Labour Party would have to win this election and take us out of the EU , both examples seem unlikely .

I don't think I'll be better off personally over the next few years but remaining in the EU won't guarantee me anything either in fact as of last week the animal household will be 3k a year worse off due to my partner having her hours cut back by Barnsley council .

However at least in the decades to come the UK electorate will have the opportunity to shape whatever economic policy they choose without the permanent neoliberal monkey from Brussels on their backs .

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Do you believe that Silly?

Did you believe also that Russians influenced the 2017 election result as is allegedly evidenced in a document that the government have refused to publish before the election?
    I’m not sure it completely depends on where labour got there info from if it was from reddit then yes I do since the info that was posted on Reddit this already been proven to be posted by a Russian cyber group. If labour got it from somewhere else And can prove it then no I won’t believe it. At min it’s very fishy and suspicious but I have my doubts I admit since even in documents there’s no evidence that nhs will be sold off or that we will even consider it. If it was really made by Russians wouldn’t it say something that would leave no doubt that Tory’s would sell nhs off?

And no I didn’t believe the 2017 Russian claim since all it was was a allegation by a retard remoaner mp with No Shred of evidence and the day I believe a word a mp says is the day hell freezes over.

Ether way evidence puppy is what I’m looking for not some Mp fool waving paper saying what’s in it, when it could be a Russian bible for all we know
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 07-12-2019 at 02:00 PM.

I’m not sure it completely depends on where labour got there info from if it was from reddit then yes I do since the info that was posted on Reddit this already been proven to be posted by a Russian cyber group. If labour got it from somewhere else And can prove it then no I won’t believe it. At min it’s very fishy and suspicious but I have my doubts I admit since even in documents there’s no evidence that nhs will be sold off or that we will even consider it. If it was really made by Russians wouldn’t it say something that would leave no doubt that Tory’s would sell nhs off?

And no I didn’t believe the 2017 Russian claim since all it was was a allegation by a retard remoaner mp with No Shred of evidence and the day I believe a word a mp says is the day hell freezes over.

Ether way evidence puppy is what I’m looking for not some Mp fool waving paper saying what’s in it, when it could be a Russian bible for all we know
    Fair enough. It sounded to me like you believed today's article on where labour got their article despite no evidence whatsoever. As long as we're clear

It's daft to believe any "leaked" document unless the source is verified.

According to the leaked document I've seen Paul Warne has been approached to be the new boss of real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It's daft to believe any "leaked" document unless the source is verified.

According to the leaked document I've seen Paul Warne has been approached to be the new boss of real Madrid
    Good luck Paul, you’ll smash it 😆

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Fair enough. It sounded to me like you believed today's article on where labour got their article despite no evidence whatsoever. As long as we're clear
    No all I’m saying is corbyns coming out with a piece of paper that he says is hard evidence but anyone who’s read it from press says it says nothing to prove corbyns claims and the fact is corbyn won’t say where he got it from. All I’m saying is it’s suspicious and the only good that paper is good for is wiping grists ass (that’s if it’s absorbent enough) lol

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...mp/uk-50699168

Make of this what you want puppy

But il go back to my original statement

whatever next

No all I’m saying is corbyns coming out with a piece of paper that he says is hard evidence but anyone who’s read it from press says it says nothing to prove corbyns claims and the fact is corbyn won’t say where he got it from. All I’m saying is it’s suspicious and the only good that paper is good for is wiping grists ass (that’s if it’s absorbent enough) lol
    Interesting ......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...k-transparency

Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast