+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing! .. For those hose who were there

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ICT in a few weeks is a million percent must win game, how we perform in that will need to be totally different to how we've been past few months
    Biggest game of the season by ****ing mile mate. Not just points wise but psychologically for both teams. It's massive!!

Aye but the leagues in the bag

i do not get this f ucking about with the team and selections, aye ok we've got some injuries but if Watson is injured whys he on the bench? get him starting. Harkes and Butcher have to start together and no Powers. Appere has to start and i would bring in Cammy Smith too. McMullan back and Pawlett on the bench

Lets just get the f uck out of this league and then worry about next season. Next season survival is the sole aim

i do not get this f ucking about with the team and selections, aye ok we've got some injuries but if Watson is injured whys he on the bench? get him starting. Harkes and Butcher have to start together and no Powers. Appere has to start and i would bring in Cammy Smith too. McMullan back and Pawlett on the bench

Lets just get the f uck out of this league and then worry about next season. Next season survival is the sole aim
    But why do it the easy way, surely its better to drop performing players to show them no matter how well they play, they wont get in before the favourites? Its better to weaken the starting 11, change the dynamic of how we play to the detriment of performances and pee off the fans eh

ICT in a few weeks is a million percent must win game, how we perform in that will need to be totally different to how we've been past few months
    One thing's for sure, it's absolute must win for ICT. Not so much for us, a draw would be a decent result.

Just to be clear here though, I want us to win easily. 🙂

Pawlett man of match according to tele beyond belief but shows that everyone sees things differently & thats why fan forums are full of disagreements between fans. I personally think hes brought very little to the team & am far from convinced that he will improve

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    Pawlett man of match according to tele beyond belief but shows that everyone sees things differently & thats why fan forums are full of disagreements between fans. I personally think hes brought very little to the team & am far from convinced that he will improve
    well i agree with you 100% mate, i just dont see it with him unfortunately

While I agree that our recent form has been patchy and that we can’t afford to think the league is won, it is still worth bearing recent form in the league in terms of what he chasing pack.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/d...tic/form-guide

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Firstly, congratulations to Arbroath - they deserved their win and over the 3 league games we have played them , lets be honest, we were very lucky to win the two previous games.

Next, Arbroath have beat Inverness twice this season, they have the 2nd best defence in the league ( along with Inverness ) - so this was always going to be a difficult match.

Yes, they are a part time club, but half their squad are players who could walk into the starting 11 of a lot of full time teams - I hope they make the play offs and good luck to them ( they also bring a decent support ).

Now to United - the league is almost won and could still be won by late March or early April - we are within touching distance and we would have all been happy with where we are sitting now at the start of the season.

Plans will already be getting made to adjust to next season in the Premier League - barring a disaster of epic proportions we are close to winning the league.

We can't win every game every week ( much as we'd like to ) so fair play to Arbroath, they fought hard and were worthy winners.

Time now to focus on getting the title wrapped up as quickly as possible ( ideally late March or early April ).

Very good and sensible post

People now trying to talk about home record since Christmas ha ha, despite 6 wins in a row away from home in the the league and having lost just one home game

This happens to teams in January, especially can happen at our level with such a lead that means we are going to win it and in a league where every team underneath is playing for something and it's getting more important by the week, to me it is likely Arbroath wanted it more on Sat

So it's maybe not a bad wake up call to get, might refocus minds to the job at hand, that's what happened in Oct what the same posters were overreacting (imo)

Still all good at Tannadice just now, loving this season, been over that result since Sunday and looking at the many brightsides as no chance were we not going to have any other bumps in the road.

definitely not a hate campaign, a few on here, myself included think he slows the game down far too much

Exactly, not a hate campaign, just not enjoying what I've seen of him, slows it down too much and not a chance is he a better player than Harkes.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)