+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Football is all about opinions. It’s easy to sit there saying Taylor should do this and Taylor should do that . End of the day the manager will lose or keep his job on results not performances . In this division we are underdogs in every game. Getting a win is hard with quality at our disposal. Booing the team imo isn’t helping the players and maybe with some positive support they may perform better and get us those wins we need. A question for you . If someone was having and pop and was booing you at work , what would your reaction be ? I know what my reaction would be . Just thought. 👍

I don't boo. In SW stand Saturday there was a few having a go at our manager. He's got to get us playing better so they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I don't boo. In SW stand Saturday there was a few having a go at our manager. He's got to get us playing better so they don't.
    Hopefully things will change for the better . If not he will probably lose his job, he knows that . Can’t see the point booing and giving the manager grief . I go win lose or draw , go pub after have a few pints , praise or moan depending on the result then it’s on to the next game . It’s only a football match, it’s not the end of world if we lose a game .

Hopefully things will change for the better . If not he will probably lose his job, he knows that . Can’t see the point booing and giving the manager grief . I go win lose or draw , go pub after have a few pints , praise or moan depending on the result then it’s on to the next game . It’s only a football match, it’s not the end of world if we lose a game .
    Totally agree, best way to look at it.

One thing that does seem to have been 'lost' in the wallowing, we've actually scored some pretty good goals this season so far so it's not all doom and gloom, we have it in us to play 'football'.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    One thing that does seem to have been 'lost' in the wallowing, we've actually scored some pretty good goals this season so far so it's not all doom and gloom, we have it in us to play 'football'.
    Mr positive I love it have you been taking advice off pocket. 😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I’ve actually enjoyed most the home games . We given most teams a game at I don’t think for one minute those players are not fighting for the manager . Like I said away from home is a different story , but it’s very hard against quality players for us to have big chunks of pressure in games . But we need to find a way to be harder to be beat in away games . Not an easy solution to fix .

I’ve actually enjoyed most the home games . We given most teams a game at I don’t think for one minute those players are not fighting for the manager . Like I said away from home is a different story , but it’s very hard against quality players for us to have big chunks of pressure in games . But we need to find a way to be harder to be beat in away games . Not an easy solution to fix .

Both home & away going to 3-5-2 will get us 2 up front 3 in midfield cover out wide. Dext & Revan can play wing backs.

Well spoken, had the same philosophy, for sixty years, I'm sure we all hope for the points, and they are there for the taking, we just have to Keep the Faith, after all its not the end of the World.! Up the Millers,.!

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Mr positive I love it have you been taking advice off pocket. ����
    He's my mentor

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415