+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match thread v Tranmere Rovers 01.01.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    A few mistakes at the back again.
    And it’s going to be a long match with these Scouse commentators on I follow!
    How come my iFollow had Braceyourself and Stallard?

Sorry, should have read the rest of the thread before posting. I too bought my iFollow through the Notts OS. I feel sorry for anyone having had to listen to a couple of Scouse Tranny fans through the whole match, especially the way it turned out.
    Last edited by 51Magpie; 01-01-2024 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    We were chasing the game, start of added time and ball with Brindley. Huge gap in front of him,but he passes it across to Baldwin, to Cameron, back to Baldwin then to Brindley a few yards in front of where he had been. So frustrating at that stage of the game.
    We see that so often. You can bet that Wrexham didn't play that way during the first half added time during which they scored 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    How come my iFollow had Braceyourself and Stallard?

Sorry, should have read the rest of the thread before posting. I too bought my iFollow through the Notts OS. I feel sorry for anyone having had to listen to a couple of Scouse Tranny fans through the whole match, especially the way it turned out.
    I also use the Notts OS. I suspect those that are having trouble use the app (I asume there is one). From other posters comments there’s a suggestion that you can change setting from home to away commentary. Anyone here using the app able to confirm that?

[QUOTE=magpie_mania;40419307]

.".......... why did he come out and try to tackle with his feet - what happened to keepers taking it off them with their bodies?"

Yes, a good goalie tries to get his hands on the ball - which means diving across the oncoming forwards path. Instead, our clown goes I knees first. He's a joke ...

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I also use the Notts OS. I suspect those that are having trouble use the app (I asume there is one). From other posters comments there’s a suggestion that you can change setting from home to away commentary. Anyone here using the app able to confirm that?
    I think those hearing the Tranmere pair on IFollow were using ‘other devices’

Luke as usual spot on with his analysis. Concession of the second Tranmere was so disappointing after battling back after the early goal. Never in it second half and the paucity of talent on the bench obviously needs addressing. That and our away form needs to improve or else the chances of a p-o place will disappear into the sunset.

The usual, let in 2 and it won’t stop there.

I'm sick of seeing Nemane being given a ball to run on to, only for him to stop, turn round and pass the bloody thing back. Its about time he was sent back to Torquay. Their wide men in comparison, when they got they ball kept going and were continually putting dangerous crosses into our box which we struggled to defend...There is too much loyalty given to some of these players, and hopefully we can recruit some better replacements..

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Luke as usual spot on with his analysis. Concession of the second Tranmere was so disappointing after battling back after the early goal. Never in it second half and the paucity of talent on the bench obviously needs addressing. That and our away form needs to improve or else the chances of a p-o place will disappear into the sunset.
    I would be disappointed if he didnt, but seeing the problem and doing something about are two different things...

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast