+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aberdeen v Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Too late for that min.

Your picture is already being circulated to ensure maximum boos are aimed at you when defeat does eventually come our way.

Going on opinions at the games I've been at, I suspect Peter Ambrose will be this season's chief target of the boo brigade if our form goes belly up.
    Totally agree that we need to keep swaddon wrapped in cotton wool as long as this 100% win rate on the match threads continue. And also totally agree that he will be the subject of some dogs abuse when we finally do taste defeat.

For me at the moment Peter Ambrose just does not look like a player at all (actually the description of worse than sh1te would be quite accurate)
    But I do think he might benefit from being loaned out and see if there is anything in there when he comes back. Gueye being a classic example of what can happen.

Anyway back on track and Swaddon to keep up the 100% winning run of match threads is my prediction for Seterday

COYR
    SF

I'm surprised the BBC haven't wheeled out the usual Darvel pish in the build up to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I'm surprised the BBC haven't wheeled out the usual Darvel pish in the build up to this game.
    they will start to spout it tomorrow, and will be interesting to put a timer on the commentator when it's on TV on Saturday how long will it take him after the KO to mention Darvel.
    I am going for under 2 minutes

No VAR in tomorrow's game. Which is good, because The VARtans always get the decisions in their favour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12