+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VALE v CREWE

re: VALE v CREWE

Ah, a fellow Alex fan living in Northampton.
    KingKennyLunt - let me know if you ever want to share transport upto CW2 for games.

Definitely planning to head up for the Vale game in September and as many games as possible this coming season (family and work commitments dependant)

Quote Originally Posted by Crewe AlexAndy
    Ah, a fellow Alex fan living in Northampton.
    KingKennyLunt - let me know if you ever want to share transport upto CW2 for games.

Definitely planning to head up for the Vale game in September and as many games as possible this coming season (family and work commitments dependant)
    I usually get the train up only been costing me 15quid return and due to all my family living in stoke I usually go up see them but if there is times where go straight to the game be nice travel with a fellow Alex fan as im normally on my bill lol

My theory is that 95% of football fans are fantastic. A good example is this derby. I have been both to home and away vale and have had a good chat/banter with vales fans with no hint of any problems. However there are those 5% that ruin it for the majority and are only there to cause problems and that is on both sides and all teams. I like the extra rivalry as long as it is kept to friendly banter and does not lead to any more.
    i personally hope both the Alex and vale stay up next year as it does add to the fixtures

Absolutely Crewe313 - I guess one of the reasons there seem to be more Vale knobheads than Alex ones is that there are more Vale fans to get their 5% from!

The other thing that doesn't help is the overhyping from Radio Joke. They pretty much ignore the Alex all season (and the Vale don't do much better except when their financial and ownership issues come to light) and then, twice a season, the clubs almost get equal billing to the Proud Potters, or whatever that ageing idiot Johnson calls them on the day. I know that neither of us is as big a club as them, or as well supported, but just occasionally it would be good to have either of our clubs on FM and City on Medium Wave - such as if they are at home and we have a big game away from the area. I suppose we can dream . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by valefaninpeace
    We have our fair share of knobs heads granted. But let's not pretend their isn't an element of such behaviour at Crewe. The last few games certainly saw it with flares and bottles thrown etc.
    The last figures show we have more arrests, but Crewe have more banning orders. Most (all but one) of our arrests are away, while crewes are all at home. Doesn't surprise me as we travel in numbers at times, which seems to attract the knobeads looking for trouble that you rarely see at home games.
    Some of the videos seen on the Sentinel website from Wolves fans being attacked at Vale last year was sickening. Some people seem to think that football violence isn't real violence.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy
    We have our fair share of knobs heads granted. But let's not pretend their isn't an element of such behaviour at Crewe. The last few games certainly saw it with flares and bottles thrown etc.
    The last figures show we have more arrests, but Crewe have more banning orders. Most (all but one) of our arrests are away, while crewes are all at home. Doesn't surprise me as we travel in numbers at times, which seems to attract the knobeads looking for trouble that you rarely see at home games.
    Some of the videos seen on the Sentinel website from Wolves fans being attacked at Vale last year was sickening. Some people seem to think that football violence isn't real violence.[/quote]

I don't disagree, though I'm not sure who thinks football violence isn't real violence. Certainly not me. In fact my point was that all teams have this element, and that you shouldn't pretend it doesn't exi

Quote Originally Posted by valefaninpeace
    Some of the videos seen on the Sentinel website from Wolves fans being attacked at Vale last year was sickening. Some people seem to think that football violence isn't real violence.[/quote]

I don't disagree, though I'm not sure who thinks football violence isn't real violence. Certainly not me. In fact my point was that all teams have this el

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy

I don't disagree, though I'm not sure who thinks football violence isn't real violence. Certainly not me. I

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12