+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Macca and Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Nothing like welcoming a new member eh?
    "Seasonedpie View Post
    Theres a lot ofspeculation on the board at the moment re the futures of Macca and Jodi. IMO 3 things will influence this 1) which clubs come in for them and wether they appeal to them, 2) wether they actually want to leave(both have clearly stated they are happy at Notts) and most importantly, wether their valuations match the clubs(the brothers) valuations. IMO they will both be Notts players next season especially having seen the excellent recruitment so far. Top 3 here we come"
    Points 1 and 3 are valid points.
    Point 2 is exactly what you said.
    As an ode to Sid, it’s whether.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    As an ode to Sid, it’s whether.
    Take note SeasonedPie, you are being watched!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I have a sneaky feeling we will lose Jodi. His contract is up in 12 months and if we don't go up no chance will we keep him. if we do go up and he has another stellar season it's not impossible but not likely. I think this might mean we are more susceptible to lower offers. Plus we just signed a new wing back who on the surface looks reasonable. I don't think Macca is going anywhere for reasons mentioned by others.
    I've got a feeling in my waters about all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I've got a feeling in my waters about all this.
    I can imagine Notts will look to offer JJ a new contract and the outcome of that negotiation could determine whether we look to cash in or keep. Macca signed his new contract last August so I’m not overly concerned about JJ’s situation.

Cant see what points in my post make me an idiot Durham but Im sure you,ll enlighten me. Will also brush up on my spelling, thanks for pointing it out Smiffy

Sorry thanks to forwardpie

Quote Originally Posted by Seasonedpie View Post
    Cant see what points in my post make me an idiot Durham but Im sure you,ll enlighten me. Will also brush up on my spelling, thanks for pointing it out Smiffy
    Using a comma instead of an apostrophe is a catastrophe!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Using a comma instead of an apostrophe is a catastrophe!
    Missing a comma can be fatal:

Name:  punctuation-humour.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  23.5 KB

And missing an apostrophe renders a sentence unintelligible

Originally Posted by Seasonedpie
    Cant see what points in my post make me an idiot
    Cant is a word in its own right.

Lol,you are all educated above my level

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I can imagine Notts will look to offer JJ a new contract and the outcome of that negotiation could determine whether we look to cash in or keep. Macca signed his new contract last August so I’m not overly concerned about JJ’s situation.
    I suspect we might get an offer we can't refuse for Macca from what I'm hearing
    If its from a club significantly higher up the pyramid Macca will probably want to take it up
    JJ would be more likely to sign an extension if we make a reasonable offer

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast