+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: teams / scores macc

re: teams / scores macc

Chalkdust, Alexmick and Proggs are the only one who have answered (or followed) the thread title. Thanks to each as I am not able to get to pre-seasons.

All the rest should be on a separate, 'let's bang our heads against a brick wall' or 'have a rant at NH' thread. I'm sure there's room for both, but not on this thread.

I look forward to more incisive, educated and relevant comments after Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy
    The problems with Norman got worse when he public ally put his shares for sale in The Times.

He got an offer from a property developer (asset stripper) so the directors are using club money to match the offer. There hand was forced and they had no alternative.
    Was this thread not about how the team was playing and the squad etc [/quote]

Merely answering the above. Most posts appear to be being hijacked by comments about NH [/quote]
    Fair point !

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    Chalkdust, Alexmick and Proggs are the only one who have answered (or followed) the thread title. Thanks to each as I am not able to get to pre-seasons.

All the rest should be on a separate, 'let's bang our heads against a brick wall' or 'have a rant at NH' thread. I'm sure there's room for both, but not on this thread.

Let you do a brief resume of Saturday's game then AL as I'm in Liverpool for the Giants, looks to be more entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust

Let you do a brief resume of Saturday's game then AL as I'm in Liverpool for the Giants, looks to be more entertaining [/quote]

Tied up in Notts (sorry about pun) on Saturday. 16th will be my first of the season. Enjoy the 'farting Granny' they keep talking about! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    I wonder if the lack of signings has affected the ST sales?

I suppose its fair to see how the team does over the first ten games or so before we make any judgement?

What worries most fans is maybe the club has forgotten that we just about stayed up last time around.

Never mind we are still solvent, unlike most clubs. At least I think we are unless Norman has done a runner!

Mike why do you keep hijacking topics with constant references to NH its old news , and in most cases irrelevant to the subject matter ?[/quote]

Maybe I was being facetious as usual with a grain of truth? But as Bonehead says its highly relevant on almost all threads just before the new season starts and on the face of it we are again starting with a weaker squad and so one valid question for ALL the Directors at this point.

You all claim that the academy is t

[quote="AlexLeicester"]Chalkdust, Alexmick and Proggs are the only one who have answered (or followed) the thread title. Thanks to each as I am not able to get to pre-seasons.

Slightly unfair AL ...I was only making the same point myself.

I rarely come on this forum anymore, simply because Mike SB spoils/hijackes every topic by referring back to NH and the academy...

Quote Originally Posted by supercrewe

Slightly unfair AL ...I was only making the same point myself.

I rarely come on this forum anymore, simply because Mike SB spoils/hijackes every topic by referring back to NH and the academy...
    Well perhaps Mike SB has taken over from me!
    I have no time at all for NH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123