+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: All you need to know about Nigel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh Sid blah blah blah
    Slow down or your rocking chair will topple over !

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    And I couldn't give a toss about being called racist by the PC wallahs. We could do with a lot more like Nigel and Jacob, they're proper Englishmen ............. not like the utter mongrels currently running Labour and some Tory 'Wets'.
    Multiculturalism (without strict vetting) in large numbers has and never will work.
    "Proper Englishmen". WTF does that even mean?

Would "proper Englishmen" say that women shouldn't have an abortion, even after they've been raped?

Would a "proper Englishman" spend half his time sucking up to the lunatics in charge at the Kremlin and in the White House?

Also, are you a witless old buffoon?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I've always wondered why you, Sid, are so much in fear of the "far" Right?

The reason that Le Pen, Farage, Brexit, Trump and now AFD are doing so well, is because they see the deliberate drive to multi-culturism, open borders, the loony left, immigrants, minorities, LGBT rights and countless other new laws as an infringement of their "normal" way of life.......that's why they're fighting back and they use whatever vehicle they can to do it.

I've often wondered what the world would look like through your Utopian eyes?......weirdoes would be roaming the streets doing whatever they like, with whoever they like, whatever colour or creed....nobody would work because the State would be giving everything away for free, there would be no jails because they would infringe your "human rights"....it would be chaos, and someone has to fight back....somehow

ps I've just wasted a valuable 30 minutes of my life, listening to Lammy whining on about too many blacks being in UK jails...apparently they are "over-represented ie 15% of the population but 40% of the jail population"......errrrrrr.....maybe that's because they are more likely to resort to criminal activity you fool?....that's another few million squid wasted on an inquiry .....the answer is fricking obvious

Blah, blah, blah. Stick to the weather Tarquers, it sounds like you actually know what you're talking about on that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Blah, blah, blah. Stick to the weather Tarquers, it sounds like you actually know what you're talking about on that subject.
    Haven't you learnt how to write more than one sentence yet?........anyway, I'm surprised you managed to read it all Chubby, are there any long words in there that you need me to elucidate?

Haven't you learnt how to write more than one sentence yet?........anyway, I'm surprised you managed to read it all Chubby, are there any long words in there that you need me to elucidate?
    Do you know what "alliteration" means?

Here's an example;
    Bigoted Bellend.

Do you know what "alliteration" means?

Here's an example;
    Bigoted Bellend.
    I know the word illiterate....why don't you expand your horizons, Vlad suggests you take in this Stage-play currently touring the fleshpots of London and Edinburgh....he feels it might enlighten you, though I have my doubts

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41174659

I know the word illiterate....why don't you expand your horizons, Vlad suggests you take in this Stage-play currently touring the fleshpots of London and Edinburgh....he feels it might enlighten you, though I have my doubts

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41174659
    Always puzzles me why people like yourself hold that speech in such high regard when it's turned out to have been demonstrably false.

Maybe you would have liked it to have come true?

Always puzzles me why people like yourself hold that speech in such high regard when it's turned out to have been demonstrably false.

Maybe you would have liked it to have come true?
    Has the fishing season started already Chubs? Missing your sparring buddy?

Maybe you and I can start a campaign to have him reinstated so that you can have someone to play with in the breaks from your Adult Education classes.

Strange how he gets barred by the likes of you baiting him....yet you get away with calling me a pr*ck in post 23.....though you won't find me squealing to teacher like your buddies.

Sid started this thread to liven up the forum (which has been pretty dead of late...I wonder why?).....you've both got my reply, though I'm sure it didn't surprise anyone.

ps It's not a question of whether I would "like" his speech to come true or not, it's already happening...London Bridge, Westminster Bridge, Manchester concert, Lee Rigby, Paris, Barcelona, Nice....the problem is, it's the wrong "team" getting slaughtered!
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 08-09-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Sid started this thread to liven up the forum (which has been pretty dead of late...I wonder why?)
    Ha ha if you're implying that the forum is quieter due to Vlads ban then thank god, you say quieter then I say less xenophobic and insulting. As for Sid starting this thread then he's normally ok with me but this one is a non starter, I mean it's hardly shocking Farage is attending a far right convention is it?

Tbh I've loved the football season starting so the threads are about that instead of right, left, brexit, immigration which have all been done to death on here so all those threads end up becoming is a slanging match amongst the usual subjects. No one will ever change their views so round we go in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha if you're implying that the forum is quieter due to Vlads ban then thank god, you say quieter then I say less xenophobic and insulting. As for Sid starting this thread then he's normally ok with me but this one is a non starter, I mean it's hardly shocking Farage is attending a far right convention is it?

Tbh I've loved the football season starting so the threads are about that instead of right, left, brexit, immigration which have all been done to death on here so all those threads end up becoming is a slanging match amongst the usual subjects. No one will ever change their views so round we go in circles.
    Crazy...I didn't start this thread and I didn't even comment until the end of page 1.............but immediately I'm called a pr*ck, that's the hypocrisy of MAD.

Vlad got banned for going way OTT, but anyone who read the few threads prior to him getting his marching orders, knows he was mercilessly baited by several people.....some even posted that they were trying to get him banned.

Sid started this thread to get a reaction and nothing in my post is insulting or warrants someone attacking me....but once again he will get away with it....on a personal level, I don't care....but why is it one rule for "them" and one for everyone else that dares to speak their mind?

On a side note, I see that Tony hasn't posted since people started mocking his religious beliefs....I'm sick of it....I'm off to post on weather issues, it's safer

COYP

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast