+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: All you need to know about Nigel

OT: All you need to know about Nigel

Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.

The evidence is definitely suggesting Nige is a closet racist.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.

In other news,Steptoe Corbyn has shared a platform with IRA murderers and Hamas terrorists. It takes all sorts

Whichever "side" one wants to criticise, I've always found curious the assumption that by appearing at an event of a certain type, you are endorsing all or some of its values. I've been to Forest before, but it doesn't mean I'm a Forest fan!

It comes from the same school of thought that by not publicly supporting a particular campaign, you are automatically against that campaign. No, you simply aren't making a comment, which is your right.

People do all sorts of things that don't actually define their own views accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Whichever "side" one wants to criticise, I've always found curious the assumption that by appearing at an event of a certain type, you are endorsing all or some of its values. I've been to Forest before, but it doesn't mean I'm a Forest fan!

It comes from the same school of thought that by not publicly supporting a particular campaign, you are automatically against that campaign. No, you simply aren't making a comment, which is your right.

People do all sorts of things that don't actually define their own views accurately.
    There is a huge difference between spectating at a football game and speaking in support of a far right rally and who on earth defined that school of thought you are pretending exists?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    In other news,Steptoe Corbyn has shared a platform with IRA murderers and Hamas terrorists. It takes all sorts
    👍

Wow.....so our Saint Nigel is right of centre?........next you'll be telling us that Notts favour the long ball

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

Hahahaha.

Yeah and when Jacob Rees Mogg, the current favourite to be next Tory leader, appeared at a meeting organised by someone who wants all "non indigenous" people to be repatriated, that doesn't automatically make him a racist.

Sidders !
    Come on you old stiff let's have you start a real Notts County thread for once, no hull city tigers !
    no corbyn worshipping ! Just good old Notts County Topics on a Notts County Messageboard ?

I don't think Farage hates all foreigners coming into our country. After all he married a German lady and then had an affair with a French lady, right?

It's probably just the ones who aren't white that he doesn't like...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast