+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Home game v Middlesbrough Monday 1st May KO 1 pm

Lindsay doesn't do anything wrong to be dropped, but then doesn't do much to be picked. When you pick your first team you have players than will pick themselves, Viktor, Cheio, Rathbone, Humphries, Wiles, then the players to fill in the gaps. Lindsay fills the gaps. Has anyone gone Lindsay needs to start if the squad was fully fit?

Start of season it was Barlaser, Rathbone, Wiles which of all the combinations we've played this season is still the best 3 CMs.

It's a sell out,all seats taken now.

Woody’s last ever game at NYS. He’s 12/1 to score anytime for the sentimental gamblers.

My favourite NYS goal ever was against Boro.

Frecks break away after they had been all over us all game.

Was a Liverpool manager could have been Shankly or Paisley who said how many hearts have we got. That's what we need tomorrow no weak links like Fosu or Quina. Peltier isn't so much a weak link just Harding then Kioso before him. Leo at left back Bramall isn't a defender. Coventry or Lindsay in midfield. 4-5-1 got to be position we're in:

Victor

Harding Humphreys Wood Leo

Chieo Coventry or Lindsay Odoffin Rathbone Ferguson or Bramall

Hugill

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    They may do once the 400 tickets have sold.
    Now its sold out, buy back scheme is now open.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...or-boro-clash/

So if you cant make it to match, sell you can sell your ticket back for someone else to buy.

Following on from a successful trial of the Season Ticket Buy-Back scheme earlier in the year for our sold out fixture against Sheffield United, we are once again opening this offer to Season Ticket holders to return their seats to us if they can’t attend the Middlesbrough fixture on Monday 1st May.

Season Ticket holders who are not available to attend the fixture on Monday can email supporterservices@rotherhamunited.net with the information below and the club will release your ticket for sale. Should the club resell your ticket, you will receive a credit of 75% of the value of your seat to your Millers Wallet.

The information required to release your seat is:

Name:

Supporter number (top right of season ticket):

Block, Row and Seat number:

Postcode:

Mobile phone number:

These details must match the details held on our ticketing system.

Any seats which are to be released for sale will be available from 9am on Monday 1st May. These tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis to supporters who have had a previous purchase history with us. Supporters will have up to 10am Monday 1st May to contact the club to release their seat.

A list of FAQ’s on the Buy-Back scheme can be found HERE

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Lindsay doesn't do anything wrong to be dropped, but then doesn't do much to be picked. When you pick your first team you have players than will pick themselves, Viktor, Cheio, Rathbone, Humphries, Wiles, then the players to fill in the gaps. Lindsay fills the gaps. Has anyone gone Lindsay needs to start if the squad was fully fit?

Start of season it was Barlaser, Rathbone, Wiles which of all the combinations we've played this season is still the best 3 CMs.
    Rathbone and Wiles aren't fit though. Wiles has hardly touched the ball in his two sub appearances, I think it's too soon for him.

Taylor is in a horrible tactical situation. We don't know how to score so does he flood the defence (Ogbene as the lone striker) and play for a 0-0 draw or try to take the game to them and risk a trouncing ? An unenviable problem.Afraid we are going to lose both games.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    My favourite NYS goal ever was against Boro.

Frecks break away after they had been all over us all game.
    I remember that one Scum, wonderful night under the NYS lights
    I've been thinking about it for a while, hoping for something similar tomorrow.

A 1-0 5h1t house performance would do me

I just looked it up and I'd forgotten quite how late we scored. 88 minutes, which would be nice again after these recent late goals against us.

Although not good for the heart rate for those who're lucky enough to be going.
    I'm working as usual, trying to follow it best I can

UTM

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast