+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Home game v Middlesbrough Monday 1st May KO 1 pm

Last Home game v Middlesbrough Monday 1st May KO 1 pm

Putting it up to let you know (them that buy day ticket) there’s less than 400 tickets remaining for this game to supporters with a previous purchase history ONLY

Not sure why they’ve not asked season ticket holders to give their seat if if not going.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Putting it up to let you know (them that buy day ticket) there’s less than 400 tickets remaining for this game to supporters with a previous purchase history ONLY

Not sure why they’ve not asked season ticket holders to give their seat if if not going.
    They may do once the 400 tickets have sold.

Less than 100 tickets remaining for what could be a very much important game

Like Yak? Mentioned previously, we’ll probably lose to Cardiff and win against Middlesbrough

Some players are really struggling by sounds of things, another two came off against Cardiff with hamstring issues

We have to bring in Leo for this match and if Kioso is fit enough,him as well.Playing both Fosu and Quina doesn't work,perhaps Odoffin could be used alongside Rathbone.I don't think Wiles will be tuned up enough to make an impact.If we play like we did against Burnley ,we could get something against Boro and still all to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    We have to bring in Leo for this match and if Kioso is fit enough,him as well.Playing both Fosu and Quina doesn't work,perhaps Odoffin could be used alongside Rathbone.I don't think Wiles will be tuned up enough to make an impact.If we play like we did against Burnley ,we could get something against Boro and still all to play for.
    Kioso was back in training but ended up being ill which I think is probably over it now, think that might’ve been a factor why he didn’t start but then again MT might’ve just had a different idea which didn’t work

What’s Lindsay done wrong to be dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Kioso was back in training but ended up being ill which I think is probably over it now, think that might’ve been a factor why he didn’t start but then again MT might’ve just had a different idea which didn’t work

What’s Lindsay done wrong to be dropped?
    Nothing but it is unlikely that Coventry will recover in time for the game, and you can't play Fosu in central midfield. I think we all hope that we will win, a draw would be a good result against a very good Boro team. What would be useful is to understand what people have seen in our recent performances that makes them think we can win either of the last two games. We have a squad ravaged with injury, even the manager constantly refers to a lack of quality and how we have been hanging on in the latter parts of games. What is it that you see, or is it just hope? If it is hope then we all have that, staying up, however we do it, would be a great achievement, the last two games have been a wasted opportunity.

Don’t let barlaser go we are safe.

Simple as.

He was the only player who could pick a pass and open a defence.

Cheers, Tony will take whatever amount it was because he was out of contract. Stupidity. Would have been worth a lot more keeping him.

Same will go with johannson. Must be a 7-8 million pound goalkeeper he will be gone soon as someone breaches the 2 million.

Line me pockets, I’ll appease em with cheap freebies and loan signings.

Another one of Jordan Hugill,s previous clubs.
    Also the place of his birth so he might be a fan of them

I’m not aware he’s ever played for Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Don’t let barlaser go we are safe.

Simple as.

He was the only player who could pick a pass and open a defence.

Cheers, Tony will take whatever amount it was because he was out of contract. Stupidity. Would have been worth a lot more keeping him.

Same will go with johannson. Must be a 7-8 million pound goalkeeper he will be gone soon as someone breaches the 2 million.

Line me pockets, I’ll appease em with cheap freebies and loan signings.
    I agree ,I'm sure Barlaser wouldn't have minded staying to finish the season with us.He would have had a far wider choice of admirers being a free agent.

I liked Barlaser

He had vision and could pass a ball

But he was also one of those players that had a brilliant match followed by three very ordinary ones

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast