+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: King Luke to Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Dylan🦢
    @Dylanscfc_
    ·
    11m
    Luke Williams all done contracts signed compensation agreed
    He is the new Swansea manager after 31 long days believe he took the training session today

BrewsterBallNews 🟢
    If he did take training for them today then it would be nice if someone told us!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    If he did take training for them today then it would be nice if someone told us!
    He didn't. If he wanted to speak to the squad first, let's say it was an hour. He'd have left at 10ish to get to swansea, that's a 4 hour journey, so he's only done a 30 minutes training session?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    That would have been impressive as he was also supposed to be saying his goodbyes to our team today!

He didn’t take training unless they trained very early!

Still nothing official he's gone

If he's going then I just wish he'd piss off and leave us to get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    If he's going then I just wish he'd piss off and leave us to get on with it.
    Like I said yesterday, he wanted to respect our staff and tell them face to face before being announced.
    From what I understand that is now done so I guess he’s on his way back to Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Like I said yesterday, he wanted to respect our staff and tell them face to face before being announced.
    From what I understand that is now done so I guess he’s on his way back to Wales.
    I don't get why we wouldn't just announce it anyway. If he wants to leave, then he can leave, he's lost his opportunity to dictate things at Notts

Still nothing on either clubs official site, untill its on either then it's bullhooks

Betvictor an hour ago "Luke Williams is set to become the new Swansea City boss."

Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast