+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think he deserves another shot in management!
    Oxford won 5-0 tonight so maybe you're right.

In other news...

Well done to Craig Short on his 2-3 away win at Orient today

2 goals and an unbelievable assist from Ruben. Here's just one of the many posts on the Oxford Forum

'We really have got a great Squad ,I've been saying for a while Rodrigues is a fantastic player he's going to be our record transfer .Not that I want him to go but I can see him going for a massive fee.'

He's being regularly described as their best and most creative player on a team sitting 2nd in L1. He's not going to stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    In other news...

Well done to Craig Short on his 2-3 away win at Orient today

2 goals and an unbelievable assist from Ruben. Here's just one of the many posts on the Oxford Forum

'We really have got a great Squad ,I've been saying for a while Rodrigues is a fantastic player he's going to be our record transfer .Not that I want him to go but I can see him going for a massive fee.'

He's being regularly described as their best and most creative player on a team sitting 2nd in L1. He's not going to stop there.
    We played some fantastic attacking football under Craig Short, and weren’t that far off a decent side had the player recruitment been in any way acceptable. But a combination of Trew’s eagerness to fire managers and some truly horrific signings and we hurtled down the table picking up and dropping an Ince on the way……

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    We played some fantastic attacking football under Craig Short, and weren’t that far off a decent side had the player recruitment been in any way acceptable. But a combination of Trew’s eagerness to fire managers and some truly horrific signings and we hurtled down the table picking up and dropping an Ince on the way……
    It was one of the sackings I disliked the most. Shorty wasn't given a fair shot, especially considering where we went next.

Didnt he sign ben burgervan .? Without s medical.?

Hayden Hollis has gone to Dorking!

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    It was one of the sackings I disliked the most. Shorty wasn't given a fair shot, especially considering where we went next.
    Shorty was OK, yet another surprising sacking. Fans moan about his player recruitment, but you get the feeling he was on the end of some budget cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Shorty was OK, yet another surprising sacking. Fans moan about his player recruitment, but you get the feeling he was on the end of some budget cuts.
    The players that made their Notts debuts in the first league game following the Munto promotion says a lot I think.....
    Ben Burgess, Jake Jervis, John Spicer, Liam Chilvers, Rob Burch and Jon Harley.

Compare that to the previous season's opening game...
    Ricky Ravenhill, Graeme Lee , Luke Rodgers, Neal Bishop, Ben Davies, Brendan Moloney, Karl Hawley, Lee Hughes and Craig Westcarr

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I remember going to Colchester one year and we had recently signed this Smith from Scotland. During the game he came on as a substitute and not long after he was subbed. He was shocking.. But in a previous game at Bournemouth we were 3 down just before half time. Burgess grabbed a goal back just before the break. We went on to draw 3 -3 with Smith getting a late equaliser...

Talking of ex Notts players, ouch....

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...france-4415094

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast