+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well it looks like White Lives don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Nice propaganda, but why didn't it show white working class kids ie the majority instead of middle class college kids. If that experiment had been done at Spurley Hey when I was at school not many of us with ALL our white privilege would have moved more than a couple of steps.
    Just a thought.
    Isnt this what the Labour Party and Union Movement is all about? To wipe out these sorts of inequality from UK society?

The class system was designed to give middle and upper class an enhanced chance in life. Keep working class kids in their place to toil in coal mines, factories and steel works. As soon as working classes were able to exerted some pressure, legislation came in to put us in our place.

Dont blame blacks for the situation. If you want a culprit focus on those that vote Tory.

If you recognise this as unequal then why choose to ignore the inequality shown against blacks? BLM is simply their lobbying vehicle. Why not?

White European Privilege exists worldwide. Global econimic structure ate geared that way. Its designed to keep blacks, Asians and working class kids in their place to serve post Imperial economies.

Youre being played mate. You should be on the side of BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Isnt this what the Labour Party and Union Movement is all about? To wipe out these sorts of inequality from UK society?

The class system was designed to give middle and upper class an enhanced chance in life. Keep working class kids in their place to toil in coal mines, factories and steel works. As soon as working classes were able to exerted some pressure, legislation came in to put us in our place.

Dont blame blacks for the situation. If you want a culprit focus on those that vote Tory.

If you recognise this as unequal then why choose to ignore the inequality shown against blacks? BLM is simply their lobbying vehicle. Why not?

White European Privilege exists worldwide. Global econimic structure ate geared that way. Its designed to keep blacks, Asians and working class kids in their place to serve post Imperial economies.

Youre being played mate. You should be on the side of BLM.
    How can you blame the Tories they shut the mines, factories and steel works

They would have been better to have flown "All Lives Matter" even though the left even think that is racist.

Premier League has created this by supporting the Marxist BLM organisation instead of their own "Kick It Out" which everyone would have supported happily.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

"Kick It Out" which everyone would have supported happily.
    ...and yet I can't remember that you did...or did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Nice propaganda, but why didn't it show white working class kids ie the majority instead of middle class college kids. If that experiment had been done at Spurley Hey when I was at school not many of us with ALL our white privilege would have moved more than a couple of steps.
    Just a thought.
    How can you tell what social class these kids are from just by looking at them?
    Is there a badge somewhere that I've missed as I did notice none of the kids had their trousers arse hanging out & looking like street urchins

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...and yet I can't remember that you did...or did you?
    Doesn't answer such questions roly

An Irish Catholic said this to me (and, yes, he did have a huge axe to grind).

He told me the arrogence of the English working classes is quite staggering. These were the young people who, over the centuries, were forced into the Army through poverty. They losts their lives fighting battles in far off places to exert Colonial Rule. All they achieved was to keep the blacks in their place, keep the English working classes poor and made the privileged few very very wealthy...yet sing Rule Britania at England games as if they gained some benefit.

Interesting opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    How can you tell what social class these kids are from just by looking at them?
    Is there a badge somewhere that I've missed as I did notice none of the kids had their trousers arse hanging out & looking like street urchins
    Listen to the video, the big clue is in the questions and the steps they took afterwards. A tip for you Exile don't just look at the pictures.

The poor blame the rich,. The blacks blame the whites.
    labour blame Tory's. The working class blame the upper class. Left blames the right. Barnsley lads blame the chairman.
    Roly blames grist.

folk of the world love pointing the finger at anyone and anything. Sad sad sad

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The poor blame the rich,. The blacks blame the whites.
    labour blame Tory's. The working class blame the upper class. Left blames the right. Barnsley lads blame the chairman.
    Roly blames grist.

folk of the world love pointing the finger at anyone and anything. Sad sad sad
    I like to moan 😉

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast