Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 543

Thread: O/T Well it looks like White Lives don't matter.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,575

    O/T Well it looks like White Lives don't matter.

    All the uproar about the Burnley banner at the Man City game.According to some at Burnley those that showed the banner are not welcome at Burnley football club.If & when we are aloud back into football grounds all the white fans should stay away at Burnley & we will see if Whites lives matter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    15,886
    I have read the BBCs view on this and they have have really gone to town, we dont know the motives of the people who paid for and organised this, as usual the BEEBs view is call it racist without any investigation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15,397
    Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I have read the BBCs view on this and they have have really gone to town, we dont know the motives of the people who paid for and organised this, as usual the BEEBs view is call it racist without any investigation.
    It would be quite funny if the plane had been chartered/piloted by a group of black Burnley fans. The media would be in meltdown.

    Lol - I haven't heard anyone saying white lives don't matter. That would be akin to those fighting cancer causes saying Alzheimer's doesn't matter.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 23-06-2020 at 07:02 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,259
    Just shows how ignorant people are even when you try to point it out they still donít get it

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It would be quite funny if the plane had been chartered/piloted by a group of black Burnley fans. The media would be in meltdown.

    Lol - I haven't heard anyone saying white lives don't matter. That would be akin to those fighting cancer causes saying Alzheimer's doesn't matter.
    If the banner had said black lives matter there would have been no back lash so why is it wrong to show a banner that says White live matter,ALL LIVES matter not just black.Why say they are not welcome at Burnley.Is that not being racist.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20,463
    Of course all lives matter the problem is some white folk think because there is a movement like BLM there is going to be some imbalance created between blacks and whites making them superior. What these folk don't understand is that BLM is just trying to balance up the difference between whites and blacks because they are so far behind them in terms of equality. If certain white folks recognised that blacks are not treated equally they would understand that. The problem is though some have a more sinister agenda where they know this and do not want blacks to be equal. Some Burnley fc fans are quite notorious for their millwall style extremist right wing politics.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20,463
    ...and no they are not treated equally please read the countless researched evidence that tells you they are not or failing that provide some researched evidence which says they are...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I have read the BBCs view on this and they have have really gone to town, we dont know the motives of the people who paid for and organised this, as usual the BEEBs view is call it racist without any investigation.
    I'll take a wild stab at the motives of the bloke who organised this - and proudly displays a photo of himself with his arm around Tommy Robinson on facebook

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,505
    Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Of course all lives matter the problem is some white folk think because there is a movement like BLM there is going to be some imbalance created between blacks and whites making them superior. What these folk don't understand is that BLM is just trying to balance up the difference between whites and blacks because they are so far behind them in terms of equality. If certain white folks recognised that blacks are not treated equally they would understand that. The problem is though some have a more sinister agenda where they know this and do not want blacks to be equal. Some Burnley fc fans are quite notorious for their millwall style extremist right wing politics.
    But why do you assume that BLM is about "equality"?

    Doesn't their "black power" fist on their logo say otherwise?

    Isn't it about replacing "white supremacy" with "black supremacy"?

    As well as dismantling capitalism, abolishing the police and closing all the prisons as outlined in their manifesto.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,262
    the privilege race, where would your starting place be??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K5fbQ1-zps
    Last edited by fc_miller; 23-06-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •