+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Yes it has! Ha ha brilliant, you pair
    of clowns sum it up, I'm off to bedlam.
    Regardless of everything else, if you don’t think the vaccination rollout has been a great success you are totally misguided and completely deluded and probably a Corbinite!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Yes it certainly has. The sad thing about Boris and his cronies is that there is absolutely no-one in any other party who is remotely better!!!
    “Tens of thousands of people died who didn’t need to die.''

We all know that to be completely true, so I think most of our 68 million people could do better than that

Hes tallking about Labour and the left legs ! They were correct then and theyre correct now.

Th e vaccination programme is looking like a success, if you have anything else to shout I would like to hear it.

From the i newspaper

‘In the end, Cummings looked like the loneliest man in the world. Suddenly, he was the one relying on the notions of truthfulness and integrity. He needed MPs to believe him. And not just that, he needed to operate in a political system in which it mattered that Hancock had lied, or that Johnson was misleading the Commons, or that the government was currently denying that it pursued a herd immunity strategy which it had itself briefed to the press in March 2020.’

Cummings’ comments won’t matter and people died needlessly precisely because of the political culture of dishonesty he has helped to create and normalise.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    “Tens of thousands of people died who didn’t need to die.''

We all know that to be completely true, so I think most of our 68 million people could do better than that
    Your first line is the most telling thing in this debacle. Cummings is a horrible self-serving individual, Johnson is a proven liar and cheat, and Corbyn's incompetence allowed both of them a clear mandate.

The most important thing is that the utter incompetence of those in charge led to the premature deaths of tens of thousands of people.

That should be as damning as it gets, but sadly they will still get the vote of many.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Yes it certainly has. The sad thing about Boris and his cronies is that there is absolutely no-one in any other party who is remotely better!!!
    What do you mean by 'better', Banjo? Better at what? Lying? Keeping a happy face while selling snake oil? Here's a short list of one or two 'better' people -
    Burnham
    Starmer
    (Yvette) Cooper
    Bercow
    Milliband
    (Caroline) Lucas
    By 'better' I mean people with integrity who are not afraid to ask the right questions. They are more than remotely better. What is it you think 'Boris and his cronies' are actually good at? Would it be killing people through neglect?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What do you mean by 'better', Banjo? Better at what? Lying? Keeping a happy face while selling snake oil? Here's a short list of one or two 'better' people -
    Burnham
    Starmer
    (Yvette) Cooper
    Bercow
    Milliband
    (Caroline) Lucas
    By 'better' I mean people with integrity who are not afraid to ask the right questions. They are more than remotely better. What is it you think 'Boris and his cronies' are actually good at? Would it be killing people through neglect?
    Burnham? really?

This is starting feel like the Notts worst 11.

The same Burnham whose running of greater Manchester police resulted in 80,000 crimes not being reported....hmmm he’d fit right in with Hancock et al

Burnham the twice elected Scouse mayor of greater Manchester, quite an achievement in itself don. Hancock's a puppet and is now being set up as the fall guy, while the prime liar bumbles on about following the science...and so it goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Burnham the twice elected Scouse mayor of greater Manchester, quite an achievement in itself don. Hancock's a puppet and is now being set up as the fall guy, while the prime liar bumbles on about following the science...and so it goes on
    I have said all along that Hancock will be the fall guy in this. He has seemed better to me since Cummings went. As I posted earlier, it is hard to trust someone who seems to know everything in detail except whether he attended any COBRA meetings.

His explanation about the Bernard Castle etc journey didn't make sense. He obviously wanted to get his version of the story over first. Somehow it seemed surreal.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast