+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who sets crowd limits

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    As Derranged has pointed out several times, they don’t seem to care much about the fans, our supporters club have been waiting over 18 months for a refund over £3k from a hospitality booking, made before Covid, you wouldn’t believe the amount of ignored emails, or the shyte and promises we have had, and we have been told only Nelms can sanction payments from the clubs accounts
    The Club should have received your £3k hospitality booking from their insurers as part of their business interruption insurance claim so there should be no reason not to refund your money. This attitude certainly does not encourage supporters clubs and other supporters to book hospitality in the future.
    Did you pay your hospitality booking by credit card. If so you might still be able to claim the money back under Section 75 of the credit card act and leave your credit card provider to fight it out with John Nelms.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Disgraceful if true.
    Why would it not be true?

I'm one of the ones who have waited nearer two years for my money back, an absolute disgrace really.

I can afford to waitt doubt very much everyone who was affected could......but hey don't criticise the club.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I hesitated to make my post because I didn't want to appear to be shooting the messengers. Its like everything on social media, whatever anyone posts there is always another opinion. The consistent point is however the warnings about poor communications with the fans and what effect that will have on attendances. The club seems to be buzzing but on this forum there seems to be a much more pessimistic view. I think it can be turned around with some explanations, but there do appear to be other issues.
    I'd suggest your instincts are good b cram.

Things are looking up on the park but there isn't the enthusiasm and excitement there should be.

A cumulative effect of supporters getting let down?

I read on Pravda about the treatment of some fans last night, I read a similar tweet from a lassie fan and two acquaintances of mine had similar arguments with stewards about masks......this in a crowd of 500!!!

I despair at this and think it's all connected to DFC not making any attempt to get more fans in.......if I was being cynical I'd think they would be much happier with none but with everyone paying for a season ticket of course.

Anyway that's it.....over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Why would it not be true?

I'm one of the ones who have waited nearer two years for my money back, an absolute disgrace really.

I can afford to waitt doubt very much everyone who was affected could......but hey don't criticise the club.

Apparently their are a lot of ‘trolls’ on here.

Don't know what or who to believe.

Disgraceful if true.
    I can assure you this is 100% true

We actually received our money back this morning, it has left a sour taste with some of our members, the hospitality booking is a yearly thing that our club have done for years, there are some reluctant to book this again, there wasn’t an option to carry booking over, so money should have been returned when promised

I can assure you this is 100% true

We actually received our money back this morning, it has left a sour taste with some of our members, the hospitality booking is a yearly thing that our club have done for years, there are some reluctant to book this again, there wasn’t an option to carry booking over, so money should have been returned when promised
    Did they give a reason for the delay?

Did they give a reason for the delay?
    Over the months we waited we were giving different excuses from different people, that’s when they bothered to reply, but it’s sorted now, hopefully they learn and we move on, a couple of the people due have said they will put it to season ticket, so with the discount and this money it’s a cheap ticket this season for them

Over the months we waited we were giving different excuses from different people, that’s when they bothered to reply, but it’s sorted now, hopefully they learn and we move on, a couple of the people due have said they will put it to season ticket, so with the discount and this money it’s a cheap ticket this season for them

Reasons are acceptable, excuses aren’t.

Reasons are acceptable, excuses aren’t.
    Your right, it was also the broken promises of dates it was being paid back, but like I say, we have it now so we’ll move

Your right, it was also the broken promises of dates it was being paid back, but like I say, we have it now so we’ll move
    Nice to meet someone else on the board who can get over and move on from things.

Sadly missing amongst a lot of posters.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)