+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    The Job Description mentions 'Restarts' a lot, so is there a potential candidate below?

Seriously though, great move by the club in casting its net wide for the best candidate out there. It shows the confidence of IB who will fit the new coach into the team he leads
    Not so.
    It's a local vacancy for local people only.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Well we could agree he certainly was not the best, but still far better than Ardley, over a similar amount of games , and a league higher
    Even Fullartons stats are better than Ardleys, in worse circumstances circumstances ,when trew had put the club up for sale, and offered no money for transfers like hardy did

Ince ( L1) P29 W10 D 6 L13 Win % = 34.5
    Fullarton (L2) P12 W3 D 1 L8 Win Rate = 25%
    Ardley ( L2) P26 W6 D 7 L 13 Win % = 23.1

Shows how truly awful Notts were , to be relegated from the football league
    😂😂 you just can’t resist can you.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Well we could agree he certainly was not the best, but still far better than Ardley, over a similar amount of games , and a league higher
    Even Fullartons stats are better than Ardleys, in worse circumstances circumstances ,when trew had put the club up for sale, and offered no money for transfers like hardy did

Ince ( L1) P29 W10 D 6 L13 Win % = 34.5
    Fullarton (L2) P12 W3 D 1 L8 Win Rate = 25%
    Ardley ( L2) P26 W6 D 7 L 13 Win % = 23.1

Shows how truly awful Notts were , to be relegated from the football league
    At least we won some big games under Ardley! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    At least we won some big games under Ardley! ��
    The 2-1 win away at Forest Green Rovers immediately springs to mind. Fond memories of his swashbuckling attacking set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    The 2-1 win away at Forest Green Rovers immediately springs to mind. Fond memories of his swashbuckling attacking set-up.
    Quickly followed by the take no prisoners thrashing of Mansfailed at home and the CMS tap in! I thought we would never lose again . . . until Newport turned up

Sadly not many Notts managers have managed to beat our little neighbours up the A60 in the league.

The record books show the last time before the Feb 2019 victory was way back in 2005. That's embarrassing for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    The record books show the last time before the Feb 2019 victory was way back in 2005. That's embarrassing for all concerned.
    Between 2006/7 and 2018/19, that's 12 seasons, how many of those 12 seasons were Mansfield in the Conference/National League?

I don't think any Notts manager should be blamed for not beating teams we didn't play. It's like saying we've only beaten Barrow once in the last thirty years. I can't remember the last time we beat Bradford Park Avenue or Workington Town. That's embarrassing for all concerned.

Does the lollo Book of FACTS not show a 2-0 victory against Mansfield Town in September 2014? That's embarrassing for all concerned.

Except we did play them. I make it 12 league games against Mansfailed between the quoted years without a victory. So we have played them plenty of times.

Oh and 2014 victory you speak of was in the JPT, enough said.

Have another go Jeekay66. Yikes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Oh and 2014 victory you speak of was in the JPT, enough said.
    My apologies, I missed you had stated in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    My apologies, I missed you had stated in the league.
    Apology accepted.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast