+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in disciplinary punishments

[QUOTE=DerbyDaDream;38787254]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

***ist! do you even know what ***ist is because you certainly don’t. ***ist is about degrading women. A long time Derby fan Kieran Lee who engages in ***ual acts in a job he does for a living with women who engage in ***ual acts is not ***ist, learn what ***ist is before you sprout crap.
    Actually, that really isn’t any sort of definition of either ‘***ist’ or ‘***ism’ but, it’s Saturday evening and I’ve got so many better things to do than argue over your unique interpretation of vocabulary. Life’s too short.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Which simply confirms everything I said. I feel sorry for you and your pitiful existence
    Every abuse you throw only confirms that you sir are scum of the earth and your mother shouldn’t of given birth to you because you are a disgraceful human being.

I should be the one to feel sorry for you I really do but the one I should be sorry for, is your mother for giving birth to a person like you.

[QUOTE=ramAnag;38787353]
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post

Actually, that really isn’t any sort of definition of either ‘***ist’ or ‘***ism’ but, it’s Saturday evening and I’ve got so many better things to do than argue over your unique interpretation of vocabulary. Life’s too short.
    Actually it is but on the contrary you are so far up yourself that everything you say you think your either right or wrong. You are like a person who admires themselves in the mirror and goes Oh! look at me i’m so pretty and i’m fabulous darling. You love yourself!

[QUOTE=DerbyDaDream;38787375]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

Actually it is but on the contrary you are so far up yourself that everything you say you think your either right or wrong. You are like a person who admires themselves in the mirror and goes Oh! look at me i’m so pretty and i’m fabulous darling. You love yourself!
    I’m sorry but I defy anyone to understand what that first sentence means.
    As for the rest...like everyone, I’m sure I have my faults but narcissism and a complete lack of self awareness aren’t amongst them.
    Back on topic....there must indeed have been a ‘change in disciplinary punishments’...how else would you still be here?

[QUOTE=ramAnag;38787849]
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post

I’m sorry but I defy anyone to understand what that first sentence means.
    As for the rest...like everyone, I’m sure I have my faults but narcissism and a complete lack of self awareness aren’t amongst them.
    Back on topic....there must indeed have been a ‘change in disciplinary punishments’...how else would you still be here?
    Sorry there seems to be a break in connection on the phone line coming from your end.

Connection lost.....

***ist? Ageist? I have looked through this thread and have not found anything that could be labelled ***ist. If I have missed it I would appreciate someone pointing it out to me. Thanks in advance.

Ageist? I suppose the referral to refs as pensioners might be considered that but, having looked at the ages of refs on the League lists over the past few years since the age limit was dropped in line with EU Law we have had no more than 3 refs aged 50 or more officiating in the Leagues so the entire train of thought in this "pensioner" idea is factually incorrect.

Back on topic...... Keepers can still get a red for a foul on an attacking player, however, if the referee judges that he actually made a genuine attempt to play the ball then it will only warrant a yeallow card rather than a red.

Subjective rather than objective? It certainly is but, there again, so are many decisions officials make during a game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ***ist? Ageist? I have looked through this thread and have not found anything that could be labelled ***ist. If I have missed it I would appreciate someone pointing it out to me. Thanks in advance.

Ageist? I suppose the referral to refs as pensioners might be considered that but, having looked at the ages of refs on the League lists over the past few years since the age limit was dropped in line with EU Law we have had no more than 3 refs aged 50 or more officiating in the Leagues so the entire train of thought in this "pensioner" idea is factually incorrect.

Mike Dean is 49yrs old and is the worst referee in England and is past his sell by date and should not be officiating in the top league and should retire whilst he is at it, the amount of errors he has made this season which includes the Arsenal game which saw a late penalty conceded to West Brom on New Years Eve which saw Jay Rodriguez coverting the spot kick to secure the 1-1 draw. It wasn’t even close to being a penalty decision and was called a disgrace by Wenger and pundits alike, Mike Dean has a history of making poor decisions and even got relegated to the Championship for his poor standards.

With you on Mike Dean, I don't see what he brings to the table. However, is one instance sufficient to slate all the over 48s and make sweeping statements that appear to cover all or many referees?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    With you on Mike Dean, I don't see what he brings to the table. However, is one instance sufficient to slate all the over 48s and make sweeping statements that appear to cover all or many referees?
    The fact that referees have to rely on technology to get them out of a spot of trouble just shows you that referees are not reliable, though you can say the same about technology so on that basis officiating is a complete joke and all that the training they have done at the start of their careers hasn’t payed off.

All in all it has made football become an embarrassment and something needs to be done in that department to make sure the officiating is done more professionally and respected.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)