+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Toneet's Game versus Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    That is the most sensible post on here for a long time. Wish I’d wrote it. It sums up what I feel, without insulting, and dismissing folks’ opinion.
    Agree with this entirely, excellently put! The club have now missed two prime opportunities to get us reinstated as a championship club. The team of 2016 and the one from last season showed some real potential, and with both a bit of clever investment without overstrecthing could have seen us do well in this league. It doesn't seem like rocket science yet here we are again.

I think Tuesday night literally summed up both our season, how the players feel, and how the supporters feel. I can't remember my old man missing a game (through choice) in the whole time I remember football (so 25years-ish), yet he didn't seem too bothered when I rang him Tuesday afternoon to say me and my sister were watching it on the TV and he shouldn't bother driving down from Leeds. We proceeded to watch the match and I was more interested in chatting to my family than really watching the game. Usually I'm horrendous watching us play on TV because I feel like I should be there and I get more stressed than when I'm sat in the ground. But Tuesday night was like watching another team and only half immersing myself in what was going off. That quite clearly shows me that I've accepted an inevitability of us going down, and that there's nothing we can really do as supporters to change how the owners want to operate.

The only real highlight of the evening was watching Anderson cock up again and cause us to concede a goal. Who is actually coaching this guy and how the hell he still gets a game I do not know!! The only positive I can take from this is that next year we get to go to those great away games in league one where the small grounds are full, the atmosphere is great, and we'll win more than we lose :-)

"I was more interested in chatting to my family"

You clearly have issues Frogs.

Help is available.

I was watching it whilst entertaining George with Dipsy and Lala.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I was watching it whilst entertaining George with Dipsy and Lala.
    Are they our new twin Centre Backs ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Are they our new twin Centre Backs ?
    Cud be " in the night/shyte garden " iffa rememba reyt

Get Paw Patrol or Chugginton on Ponte

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post

Wid be better off wit teletubbies in defence

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Wid be better off wit teletubbies in defence
    Thurrin Boordroom arntha !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post

Get Paw Patrol or Chugginton on Ponte
    He can shyte Roma. When he does it manages to come out of his nappy and up his back covered head to toe. Needs bathing most of time. Must do it with some force

He can shyte Roma. When he does it manages to come out of his nappy and up his back covered head to toe. Needs bathing most of time. Must do it with some force
    " good owd eartha "

It's the same in Nursing Homes Ponte.

Life is symmetrical. Tha spends the first two years of thi life evvin thi sh1t cleaned off thi arse by sumdi else and dumping in a nappy, tha spends the last two years of thi life doing the same.

My Thought for the Day.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast