+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

ill be honest i cant imagine frans leaving or us signing any other defenders. i think we'll go into season with what we've got once we've signed this "identified winger" Neilson spoke about.

If frans was to leave now it would leave us very short at the back and unless someone is coming in straight away it would be a silly decision. reckon if frans was to go he would have been away by now. also if the boy we had on trial (Hall) was any good then we would have signed him i reckon.

the winger will be last signing imo unless we randomly sign another boy out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by dreamoftangerine View Post
    Weren’t we after an ex-Motherwell centre back at one point recently? Still think we are short at the back. Might just be my poor memory but was sure that when Robbie came in we suddenly played a lot more out from the back. If that is his preference, then as many have said we don’t have boys at the back capable of doing this - they may try but normally ends in a hoof once closed down. Frans and Bohenna were decent taking the ball to feet and finding a man, but our current 2 x CB’s can’t. Please sort this Robbie.
    I know what your are saying but I like my central defenders, first and foremost, to defend. Connelly and Reynolds are a vast improvement on that front I'd say.

yeah im not giving a f uck about playing from the back, i want a Dods type. Keep it simple

The Stevie May thinsg went quiet, he's no club and fermers arent getting him.

Stranger things have happened...

sneaky feeling the dees will sign him. the other clubs who were supposedly interested have appeared to have moved on. the dees have made it known in the public they are still interested.

Personally, I would rather have a winger that can do the business.

Notoriously hard to find a winger that is consistent, pacey, stays fit and can deliver quality service into the box.

But THAT is what we need.

I've no doubt Stevie May would command a 1st team place in our squad if he was here. But he's not what we NEED. We've already got two strikers that have yet to prove themselves in Sow and Clark. We don't need another in that category.

Over to you Ogren, Robbie & Ashgar. Get the last piece of the jigsaw sorted.

I'm not buying the rag to check, but Daily Express saying Elliott Freer deal has been agreed. Maybe we have the winger we need.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    I'm not buying the rag to check, but Daily Express saying Elliott Freer deal has been agreed. Maybe we have the winger we need.
    im happy enough wi this but ideally he's signed in time for the morne https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...-to-tannadice/

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Personally, I would rather have a winger that can do the business.

Notoriously hard to find a winger that is consistent, pacey, stays fit and can deliver quality service into the box.

But THAT is what we need.

I've no doubt Stevie May would command a 1st team place in our squad if he was here. But he's not what we NEED. We've already got two strikers that have yet to prove themselves in Sow and Clark. We don't need another in that category.

Over to you Ogren, Robbie & Ashgar. Get the last piece of the jigsaw sorted.
    Agree with this 10000%. May's shot anyway. Injuries have scuppered him. Not half the player he used to be.

Daily express saying deal agreed with Frear

Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)