+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    IF it is true then it's either genius or madness from Cormack. I guess only time will tell.

Brown is a despicable c~nt but he's probably one of the better despicable c~nts.

It needed a curve ball appointment and if this is true then we have certainly got it.

I'm in.
    I知 in for this appointment too to be honest. I知 assuming that the collective folk making this appointment know a **** lot more about choosing managers on the correct budget with the right aspirations. That might be my first mistake but we値l see.

Glass is respected to those that have worked with him so I値l go glass half full on this......I値l get my coat.

Scott Brown could prove to be a master stroke. The older sheep fiddlers amongst us remember how reviled Roy Aitken was.....right up until he was kicking people in a red shirt.

I値l give them both the chance they deserve. Fasten your seat belts though. Fuuuuuck knows how this one works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_End_Bob View Post
    That’s the bit I don’t get, he’s got some PR job on to get fans onside, and excited, about this. There was a chance here to do something that could reinvigorate the fanbase and get us excited again. Are we really meant to believe that they considered all applications, and potential approaches, and realised Stephen Glass was the ideal man, ahead of it being an Atlanta stitch up job which has been planned for some time? Pretty underwhelming regardless if it’s true.
    If it is true, that'll be the Q&As kicked into the long grass again. Again if true, the most worrying thing about the appointment is that is a major indicator of who actually runs /owns us now.
    Last edited by The Red Max; 23-03-2021 at 04:53 AM.

Stephen Glass and Scott Brown as the new dream Aberdeen management team. F置ck that, I am out.

Clutching at straws but the most optimistic spin I can put on it is that it might be a strings attached deal with some major cash invested by our ant...sorry Yank...overlords. Otherwise, its just lazy jobs for the boys, "due praaaawcess" or not.

( despicable kunt pished, slumped on pavement)

Ach I canna work these photo things anymore.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 23-03-2021 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

This ane loon?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...6266086801.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

After hearing the news, I know how the chunt feels.

Has there been much player/assistants in the game? I'm not a fan of player/coach appointments but I guess a no.2 who is also on the park could work.

I read that Brown and Glass knew each other from their time at hibs. I wonder if Glass has had Brown pinged as his assistant for a while now. Or maybe with things being unsettled at septic park he decided to test the water and see if he could nab him.

Anyway, I'll wait till it's formally announced.

I’ll wait until it’s confirmed before I get too excited / distraught etc.

Glass is an easy option , we’ve got no idea how he will perform as he’s never managed in Scotland.

Brown , we know how he operates on the pitch but will he get away with that in an Aberdeen shirt? Will he come straight in as captain/assistant ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    If it is true, that'll be the Q&As kicked into the long grass again. Again if true, the most worrying thing about the appointment is that is a major indicator of who actually runs /owns us now.
    Apparently we致e applied to change our name to Aberlanta & will be playing in red & black stripes next year.

Due prawcess my f*****g hole.

This has been about 12 months in the making at least.

I said Glass would be new manager once the Americans started getting their claws in.

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast