+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Paisley dudes V AFC Match Thread

I want Mcinnes binned, maybe scraping past St Mirren tonight but you just know he will sh1te his pants in the later rounds.

Save a lot of time and just phuck it.

Jammie doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Well that puts a different spin on a complete shambles of a first half performance from our duds. Totally expected and they didn't let us down. Have they got the dig to go on and win it? I have my doubts.

Firstly thank you to the fella who put up the link, Well where to start that was as atrocious as I've seen from Aberdeen, St Mirren won every tackle every second ball we were totally destroyed in that first half, I have to say it was good to see our inspirational Captain driving us on to do better getting in our midfield's faces and leading by example.. Make young Ferguson Captain NOW !! McInnes you useless *******.

Jeesus that was really poor. Cosgrove was pants, Hedges very poor, remarkably Ojo was one of our better players. Leigh probably the only one with pass marks.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Jammie doesn’t even begin to describe it.
    If there’s not at least 2 changes at half time he should resign. That was a disgrace of a performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Jeesus that was really poor. Cosgrove was pants, Hedges very poor, remarkably Ojo was one of our better players. Leigh probably the only one with pass marks.
    Cosgrove should have taken the kick-off as at least he'd have had a touch. What's the point in pumping balls up to him - for a big man he's ****e in the air.

Cosgrove and Niall off

Main and Devlin on.

McGinn and Cosgrove off, Devlin and Main on...not the most inspiring of subs

Subs made but incredibly Ojo remains !!! Devlin on for McGinn ??? Main on for Cosgrove. Changes defo needed but there are bizarre

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast